10% Off Orders Over $40!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 6N, Dark Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 1-star

toxic

Posted by beafawcett on Jan 07, 2013

I tried this because it was suggested it was a not toxic product, safe adn easy to use. It was simple, mixing from two bottles and then applying direct. The first complaint I have is colour. I bought something described as 'dark blonde'. where I come from my hair is now an attractive mid-brown. Not a big problem, but a silly error and no need for it. It does mean that regrowth to my natural dark blonde will be annoyingly visible. My biggest complaint is the problem of toxicity. Whatever it is that this product contains made me pretty sick. I washed my hair for three days after use, adding bi-card to the shampoo and cider vinegar as a final rinse. After that the irritation stopped, but the nausea took a couple more days. For anyone who is genuinely sensitve to unexpected chemicals this product should be avoided. It may be okay for those who are simply trying to reduce their overall exposure. In future I will stick to plain henna

Deja el pelo estropajoso

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 27, 2013

La primera vez que lo apliqué me gustó porque no tiene olor ni mancha ni nada, pero luego al lavarlo deja el pelo como estropajo autentico. He de decir que antes estaba usando henna y tal vez sea por eso, pero aún asi no me gusta porque no cubre tampoco canas. Si te ha ayudado esta opinion da en Sí abajo, y si quieres ver más opiniones de productos, pincha en mi nombre.

Bad experience

Posted by Reviewer2703203 on May 19, 2008

I ordered 2 boxes as I have very thick, long hair. They both came with a leak-stain on the same sides from the toner leaking. I measured the toner and it looked there was enough to still dye my hair, so I went ahead and did it. My hair was already blonde and I wanted to go to a light brown so I chose the "Dark Blonde" color. It turned my hair nearly black. I contacted iherb sent me and they credited me for it - excellent customer service! When I tried to contact the hair color company they weren't much help.