NATURAL COLOR

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Mar 31, 2010

Cover grey but with a shade slightly lighter when it grows. The color are extremly natural. I love it!

Great for sensitive scalp

Posted by 4744694463900294129 on Jul 15, 2016

I used to suffer from scalp ezcema. This was very gentle on my scalp and I had no side effects! Color runs dark. This is light brown with blonde tinge as it fades or under the sunlight. No smell, no mess. Immediately after use, the hair will feel dry, so do use an intensive conditioner. After a few washes, hair reverted to original state! Another nice color is 5N which is medium-dark brown. I am an Asian with natural medium-light brown hair originally and 6N fits me well.

LC

Posted by Reviewer1924575 on Nov 19, 2014

Mix this with the chestnut or light chestnut for a brown color.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2497618 on Aug 24, 2013

It isn't the first time that I am using this product but it is the first time that the price is really fair I wasn't able to buy it at this price in other shops.

Love that its all natural

Posted by Reviewer1451531 on Mar 14, 2009

I've just begun my search in all natural permanent hair colors. I will try a lighter color next time as this one was a touch darker than expected. Will try mixing this color with a lighter color as was suggested in the instructions.... in order to get a permanent color lighter.

OK but not great

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Aug 04, 2009

As a person who needs to dye her hair frequently due to premature grey, I do feel that this brand is gentler than other brands including "natural" brands. Still, it is a permanent dye with a certain level of chemicals that cause me slight hair loss every time I use it. Still searching for the best solution to my greying hair. Meanwhile, I will stick to this brand.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer1540428 on Mar 29, 2008

good price, good product, just wish they had unscented conditioner

no toxic smell

Posted by Reviewer2317277 on Mar 26, 2009

A little darker than I was hoping for.

good

Posted by Reviewer2533129 on Apr 04, 2014

nice color

good

Posted by Reviewer1309534 on Jun 17, 2010

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »