Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 6N, Dark Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

toxic

Posted by beafawcett on Jan 07, 2013

I tried this because it was suggested it was a not toxic product, safe adn easy to use. It was simple, mixing from two bottles and then applying direct. The first complaint I have is colour. I bought something described as 'dark blonde'. where I come from my hair is now an attractive mid-brown. Not a big problem, but a silly error and no need for it. It does mean that regrowth to my natural dark blonde will be annoyingly visible. My biggest complaint is the problem of toxicity. Whatever it is that this product contains made me pretty sick. I washed my hair for three days after use, adding bi-card to the shampoo and cider vinegar as a final rinse. After that the irritation stopped, but the nausea took a couple more days. For anyone who is genuinely sensitve to unexpected chemicals this product should be avoided. It may be okay for those who are simply trying to reduce their overall exposure. In future I will stick to plain henna

Great haircolor!

Posted by 4835049135052588970 on Feb 20, 2013

I like it. Because it doesn't damage my hair and my hair is shine after using this product. Concerning the choosing of color I have to say that the result is darker than in pack. I mix dark blonde and light chestnut to get beautiful light chestnut color. In order to get good result you have to keep it minimum 45 minutes on your hair. Best regards and good luck to everybody!

Perfect color

Posted by 5332906052348525736 on Sep 28, 2012

Its really great alternative to chemical hair colorants. Perfectly covers grey hairs - I had few. Don't damage your hair. Ash colouring agent here is green (not violet or blue). And by the way great support by e-mail info at gentlebeauty.co.uk I got all answers for my questions. Some people told me that its strange smell after colouring, but for me it smells a little bit like henna, so - its fine. After first hair wash - its gone.

Good Haircolor Gel

Posted by Reviewer1710902 on Feb 07, 2012

A pleasant smell, shiny hair after coloring

Best Gray coverage ever!

Posted by Reviewer2423628 on Feb 12, 2012

I was having problems with normal drugstore brands covering my gray, but this did a fantastic job. It looks so natural, too, without much red tones. Just a little warning, it doesn't lighten much, I have brown hair and use the dark blond... makes my gray look blonde and the brown stays brown for really nice natural looking highlights... this is my favorite dye