Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 6N, Dark Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Great haircolor!

Posted by 4835049135052588970 on Feb 20, 2013

I like it. Because it doesn't damage my hair and my hair is shine after using this product. Concerning the choosing of color I have to say that the result is darker than in pack. I mix dark blonde and light chestnut to get beautiful light chestnut color. In order to get good result you have to keep it minimum 45 minutes on your hair. Best regards and good luck to everybody!

Good

Posted by KrisHolth From Norway on Aug 28, 2012

The haircolor is great and covers gray hair. But this color was to light for me. I have brown hair and the number 5N was better for me.

Perfect color

Posted by 5332906052348525736 on Sep 28, 2012

Its really great alternative to chemical hair colorants. Perfectly covers grey hairs - I had few. Don't damage your hair. Ash colouring agent here is green (not violet or blue). And by the way great support by e-mail info at gentlebeauty.co.uk I got all answers for my questions. Some people told me that its strange smell after colouring, but for me it smells a little bit like henna, so - its fine. After first hair wash - its gone.

Good Haircolor Gel

Posted by Reviewer1710902 From Russian Federation on Feb 07, 2012

A pleasant smell, shiny hair after coloring

Best Gray coverage ever!

Posted by Reviewer2423628 From Pennsylvania on Feb 12, 2012

I was having problems with normal drugstore brands covering my gray, but this did a fantastic job. It looks so natural, too, without much red tones. Just a little warning, it doesn't lighten much, I have brown hair and use the dark blond... makes my gray look blonde and the brown stays brown for really nice natural looking highlights... this is my favorite dye