Good Haircolor Gel

Posted by Reviewer1710902 on Feb 07, 2012

A pleasant smell, shiny hair after coloring

Fantastic Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jan 03, 2008

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.

Hypo-Alergenic ... Great hair color

Posted by Reviewer2012383 on Feb 03, 2008

I've been using this for 2 years and its been great. No ammonia.. no allergies

herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2215116 on Feb 20, 2008

this product covers grey exceptionally well without the harsh chemicals. Tahk you!

Easy To Use

Posted by Reviewer1268049 on Jun 11, 2009

I love this hair color. It doesn't burn my scalp or dry out my hair. The color holds a week or two longer than the other brand of natural hair color. I use dark blonde and it is a perfect match to what I had 30 yrs. ago.

Great hair color

Posted by Reviewer1758226 on Jul 14, 2009

I have used Herbatint color for many years and absolutely love it. It covers the gray, leaves my hair shiny and rich and does not smell like all the other commercial dyes.

Cover your Grey

Posted by Reviewer1541734 on Apr 16, 2010

Used this product for almost 20 years. I get compliments from beauty professionals and strangers about the color of my hair often. Most are surprised to learn that my hair is colored. I suggest mixing colors! I always mix at least two colors. Buy the Herbatint shampoo if you can and do not forget to use the conditioner. Otherwise, your hair will feel like straw.

Good colour

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Jun 13, 2010

I do like this permanent herbal haircolor. It has a natural dark blonde shade. Longlasting with a minimal of cruel ingredients. Will buy again

Husband loves it

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 12, 2010

My husband loves this color...it looks so natural on me. I like the fact that it holds its color very well after each shampoo. Another brand I tried seem to fade quickly. Will absolutely buy it again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Nov 03, 2011

I've been using Herbatint for years and even though my hair is quite fine, it's quite gentle. It also colors grey really well. Just make sure you buy the right color; "Dark Blonde" is really brown and just right for me.