Great product

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Nov 03, 2011

I've been using Herbatint for years and even though my hair is quite fine, it's quite gentle. It also colors grey really well. Just make sure you buy the right color; "Dark Blonde" is really brown and just right for me.

Great for sensitive scalp

Posted by 4744694463900294129 on Jul 15, 2016

I used to suffer from scalp ezcema. This was very gentle on my scalp and I had no side effects! Color runs dark. This is light brown with blonde tinge as it fades or under the sunlight. No smell, no mess. Immediately after use, the hair will feel dry, so do use an intensive conditioner. After a few washes, hair reverted to original state! Another nice color is 5N which is medium-dark brown. I am an Asian with natural medium-light brown hair originally and 6N fits me well.

NATURAL COLOR

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Mar 31, 2010

Cover grey but with a shade slightly lighter when it grows. The color are extremly natural. I love it!

Darker than Expected

Posted by 5023703662025932333 on Feb 14, 2013

I will say this product didn't have the chemical smell that traditional at home dyes have. My eyes did tear up once, but it was otherwise tolerable. Also, my hair didn't fall out in clumps like it does with dyes full of chemicals. Before I used this, my hair was a medium brown. I just wanted my hair to be the same color. After dying, my hair is now almost black. Ugh. My hair was previously dyed, but it was done months ago so I dyed all of my hair for the full 40 minutes. Probably should've just left it on for 10 minutes.

great coverage

Posted by Reviewer1874000 on Feb 19, 2012

The color lasts six weeks and does a great job of covering the grey. I like the fact that I am not putting a bunch of chemicals right next to my brain! A little hint- this product will easily do two applications if you have short or fine hair. Just pour half the product from each bottle into a bowl and stir.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1821120 on Mar 13, 2012

Thanks

It covers grey hair very well.

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Aug 02, 2016

Although the hair was very dry afterwards, I used Alba Botanica, Hawaiian Deep Conditioning Minute Mask and the hair was silky soft!

Natural with No Damage to Hair

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on Aug 19, 2016

Over the years I've tried so many hair colors and they all had damaged my very fine hair. This product is all natural with good for your hair ingredients and leaves my hair soft and shining.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1801510 on Jun 23, 2010

I am very satisfied with the product and the service from iherb.com. However I have noticed that the prices has gone up.

Gentle Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2031172 on Oct 10, 2010

I have very fine thinning hair and am about 30 to 40% grey. I am limited in what kinds of coloring I can use because if I use most permanent haircolors, they fry my very fine hair and cause it to break. I found this haircolor on iherb and researched it (they have a website with instructions and tips etc. and a color chart). I mix this color 6N with I believe it's 6D because as I become more grey, I am coloring it in a dark blonde tone which blends well with my brunette hair (for now). So far this haircolor hasn't damaged my hair or caused it to break. Plus it's more affordable than going to a salon for a temporary color.