NATURAL COLOR

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Mar 31, 2010

Cover grey but with a shade slightly lighter when it grows. The color are extremly natural. I love it!

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1801510 on Jun 23, 2010

I am very satisfied with the product and the service from iherb.com. However I have noticed that the prices has gone up.

Gentle Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2031172 on Oct 10, 2010

I have very fine thinning hair and am about 30 to 40% grey. I am limited in what kinds of coloring I can use because if I use most permanent haircolors, they fry my very fine hair and cause it to break. I found this haircolor on iherb and researched it (they have a website with instructions and tips etc. and a color chart). I mix this color 6N with I believe it's 6D because as I become more grey, I am coloring it in a dark blonde tone which blends well with my brunette hair (for now). So far this haircolor hasn't damaged my hair or caused it to break. Plus it's more affordable than going to a salon for a temporary color.

for my mom

Posted by Reviewer1439537 on Feb 25, 2011

i bought it for my mom. she loves it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1716882 on Apr 11, 2011

I've been using this product for a long time, not once failed me.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1468565 on May 16, 2011

I've being using these dye for over 25 years. I have try other dyes before and was getting migraine. These one are the best for me

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Jul 12, 2011

This is a nice product that smells very pleasant, no horrible chemical smells. As I am 50% gray need to use the N series but it works well blending 50% with gold color. Results are pretty natural looking. Easy to use.

Great price, easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Sep 09, 2010

I've been using this stuff for a while (got off the L'Oreal trail a few years ago.) This is just as easy to use, even easier, I guess because you don't have to worry about keeling over from the smell of the chemicals. I use half a box at a time (for regrowth) and it covers the grey really well (I seem to be getting more and more each year - hmm.....) Also comes with a really nice-smelling conditioner.

great coverage

Posted by Reviewer1874000 on Feb 19, 2012

The color lasts six weeks and does a great job of covering the grey. I like the fact that I am not putting a bunch of chemicals right next to my brain! A little hint- this product will easily do two applications if you have short or fine hair. Just pour half the product from each bottle into a bowl and stir.

Good Product