Perfect color

Posted by 5332906052348525736 on Sep 28, 2012

Its really great alternative to chemical hair colorants. Perfectly covers grey hairs - I had few. Don't damage your hair. Ash colouring agent here is green (not violet or blue). And by the way great support by e-mail info at gentlebeauty.co.uk I got all answers for my questions. Some people told me that its strange smell after colouring, but for me it smells a little bit like henna, so - its fine. After first hair wash - its gone.

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

The haircolor is great and covers gray hair. But this color was to light for me. I have brown hair and the number 5N was better for me.

No Nasty Chemicals

Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 28, 2012

I have been using this product for some time now and very happy with the results. Great choice of colours available. Covers grey well and leaves my hair feeling soft.

The best.

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I switched to this hair dye last year, and I love it. It's vegan and not tested on animals, which is really important to me. It also doesn't contain ammonia and has a nice, light smell. I found that the colour doesn't fade as bad as your typical drugstore brands either. I have long straight hair, and it coloured perfectly - no patchy spots, no lines of different colours. It's a gel, so it's easy to apply, but it doesn't really drip either. It makes my hair super soft and shiny. Keep in mind it doesn't come with an applicator bottle. I saved bottles from a brand of hairdye I used to use, and I just wash them and reuse them every time. As for colour selection, I had a bit of trial and error. I have to use two boxes due to the amount of hair I have, so I mix 6N with 7D. I have dark brown hair, so that combination lightens it a little bit, and adds a subtle reddish tone. Everyone's hair colours differently though. But if you have dark brown hair, I would warn that this colours darker than you think it will - you might want to choose a lighter shade than you normally would.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1821120 on Mar 13, 2012

Thanks

great coverage

Posted by Reviewer1874000 on Feb 19, 2012

The color lasts six weeks and does a great job of covering the grey. I like the fact that I am not putting a bunch of chemicals right next to my brain! A little hint- this product will easily do two applications if you have short or fine hair. Just pour half the product from each bottle into a bowl and stir.

Best Gray coverage ever!

Posted by Reviewer2423628 on Feb 12, 2012

I was having problems with normal drugstore brands covering my gray, but this did a fantastic job. It looks so natural, too, without much red tones. Just a little warning, it doesn't lighten much, I have brown hair and use the dark blond... makes my gray look blonde and the brown stays brown for really nice natural looking highlights... this is my favorite dye

Good Haircolor Gel

Posted by Reviewer1710902 on Feb 07, 2012

A pleasant smell, shiny hair after coloring

Good dye, but it takes time to find a color that suits

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Jan 05, 2012

I started with 3N. All I wanted was brown color for my hair. However, 3N, 4N and 5N were way too dark. 6N is fine. However, 6N is not dark blonde, it is brown. The dye is good and covers gray hair.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Nov 03, 2011

I've been using Herbatint for years and even though my hair is quite fine, it's quite gentle. It also colors grey really well. Just make sure you buy the right color; "Dark Blonde" is really brown and just right for me.