July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 6N, Dark Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Husband loves it

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 12, 2010

My husband loves this color...it looks so natural on me. I like the fact that it holds its color very well after each shampoo. Another brand I tried seem to fade quickly. Will absolutely buy it again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Nov 03, 2011

I've been using Herbatint for years and even though my hair is quite fine, it's quite gentle. It also colors grey really well. Just make sure you buy the right color; "Dark Blonde" is really brown and just right for me.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1321694 on Sep 10, 2009

This is the best hair color I have ever used. I am going gray, and this matches my hair color perfectly. I apply it with a brush, using two mirrors - 3 in fact to get the back applied. I only use half the box for one use, and I usually wait 3 or 4 weeks before coloring. Highly recommend this product. PS I have light brown hair, and after experimenting I found 6N to be the right color for me. It is called Dark Blonde, but however, that's the one for me!

Cover your Grey

Posted by Reviewer1541734 on Apr 16, 2010

Used this product for almost 20 years. I get compliments from beauty professionals and strangers about the color of my hair often. Most are surprised to learn that my hair is colored. I suggest mixing colors! I always mix at least two colors. Buy the Herbatint shampoo if you can and do not forget to use the conditioner. Otherwise, your hair will feel like straw.

Good colour

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Jun 13, 2010

I do like this permanent herbal haircolor. It has a natural dark blonde shade. Longlasting with a minimal of cruel ingredients. Will buy again