Natural with No Damage to Hair

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on Aug 19, 2016

Over the years I've tried so many hair colors and they all had damaged my very fine hair. This product is all natural with good for your hair ingredients and leaves my hair soft and shining.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2497618 on Aug 24, 2013

It isn't the first time that I am using this product but it is the first time that the price is really fair I wasn't able to buy it at this price in other shops.

Great for sensitive scalp

Posted by 4744694463900294129 on Jul 15, 2016

I used to suffer from scalp ezcema. This was very gentle on my scalp and I had no side effects! Color runs dark. This is light brown with blonde tinge as it fades or under the sunlight. No smell, no mess. Immediately after use, the hair will feel dry, so do use an intensive conditioner. After a few washes, hair reverted to original state! Another nice color is 5N which is medium-dark brown. I am an Asian with natural medium-light brown hair originally and 6N fits me well.

Love that its all natural

Posted by Reviewer1451531 on Mar 14, 2009

I've just begun my search in all natural permanent hair colors. I will try a lighter color next time as this one was a touch darker than expected. Will try mixing this color with a lighter color as was suggested in the instructions.... in order to get a permanent color lighter.

Darker than Expected

Posted by 5023703662025932333 on Feb 14, 2013

I will say this product didn't have the chemical smell that traditional at home dyes have. My eyes did tear up once, but it was otherwise tolerable. Also, my hair didn't fall out in clumps like it does with dyes full of chemicals. Before I used this, my hair was a medium brown. I just wanted my hair to be the same color. After dying, my hair is now almost black. Ugh. My hair was previously dyed, but it was done months ago so I dyed all of my hair for the full 40 minutes. Probably should've just left it on for 10 minutes.

Herbatint haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Aug 31, 2009

Good haircolor product especially if you know the right color to buy. The first time, I used chesnut, my hair came out almost black.

Good Product. Less harmful then other hair color products.

Posted by 4772761143999109870 on Aug 26, 2014

Good Product. Less harmful then other hair color products.

great product and service

Posted by Reviewer2028771 on Jun 16, 2008

great

Nice color!

Posted by MariCh on Apr 17, 2014

My hair is still on the dark side, but it is more natural looking. Love this color!

Herbatint Herbal Haircolor, 6N

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Jun 08, 2010

Love it, Love it, Love it !!