precioso color

Posted by 4930597226271248516 on Dec 31, 2014

Es uno de los productos que más me ha gustado que he comprado, deja un color precioso, con mucho brillo. REPETIRE seguro

natural

Posted by 5495203561437899470 on Jan 20, 2015

colour goes off in 1 to 2 months

No Nasty Chemicals

Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 28, 2012

I have been using this product for some time now and very happy with the results. Great choice of colours available. Covers grey well and leaves my hair feeling soft.

good

Posted by Reviewer2533129 on Apr 04, 2014

nice color

Easy to use

Posted by 5011583681704643541 on May 04, 2016

Effective, quick process done in 30 mins.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2766728 on Aug 04, 2010

I find this product to be satisfactory. Nothing to brag about. I find that this henna type hair color leaves a weird deposit on your hair after using it several times. It does have some chemicals however, I don't believe it is as harsh as most products used to tint hair.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3290269 on Mar 11, 2008

Good but the quantity is not enough if you have long hair. You will need 2 bottles.

Bad experience

Posted by Reviewer2703203 on May 19, 2008

I ordered 2 boxes as I have very thick, long hair. They both came with a leak-stain on the same sides from the toner leaking. I measured the toner and it looked there was enough to still dye my hair, so I went ahead and did it. My hair was already blonde and I wanted to go to a light brown so I chose the "Dark Blonde" color. It turned my hair nearly black. I contacted iherb sent me and they credited me for it - excellent customer service! When I tried to contact the hair color company they weren't much help.

Deja el pelo estropajoso

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 27, 2013

La primera vez que lo apliqué me gustó porque no tiene olor ni mancha ni nada, pero luego al lavarlo deja el pelo como estropajo autentico. He de decir que antes estaba usando henna y tal vez sea por eso, pero aún asi no me gusta porque no cubre tampoco canas. Si te ha ayudado esta opinion da en Sí abajo, y si quieres ver más opiniones de productos, pincha en mi nombre.

You provide excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1134663 on May 09, 2009

I am very pleased with your service. The order arrived very fast and I was very satisfied. Keep up good work.