Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 6N, Dark Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

good price

Posted by Reviewer2497618 on Aug 24, 2013

It isn't the first time that I am using this product but it is the first time that the price is really fair I wasn't able to buy it at this price in other shops.

Love that its all natural

Posted by Reviewer1451531 on Mar 14, 2009

I've just begun my search in all natural permanent hair colors. I will try a lighter color next time as this one was a touch darker than expected. Will try mixing this color with a lighter color as was suggested in the instructions.... in order to get a permanent color lighter.

Herbatint haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Aug 31, 2009

Good haircolor product especially if you know the right color to buy. The first time, I used chesnut, my hair came out almost black.

Darker than Expected

Posted by 5023703662025932333 on Feb 14, 2013

I will say this product didn't have the chemical smell that traditional at home dyes have. My eyes did tear up once, but it was otherwise tolerable. Also, my hair didn't fall out in clumps like it does with dyes full of chemicals. Before I used this, my hair was a medium brown. I just wanted my hair to be the same color. After dying, my hair is now almost black. Ugh. My hair was previously dyed, but it was done months ago so I dyed all of my hair for the full 40 minutes. Probably should've just left it on for 10 minutes.

Nice color!

Posted by Rocklin on Apr 17, 2014

My hair is still on the dark side, but it is more natural looking. Love this color!