Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 7D Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Still Damaging, Slightly Better than Store Brands

Posted by Reviewer2368189 on Jan 26, 2009

I have thinner hair, more prone to heat & chemical damage. I use conditioner daily. I thought I would give this a try in between professional salon highlights. This product takes a long time to process. No less than 40 minutes for untreated hair. However, if you are just sprucing up roots and have already color in your hair...BE CAREFUL.. this will DRY OUT and DAMAGE colored or pre-treated hair. If you mix it with the N series as I did, there will be some bleach in the product. It did color faintly, not as deep as shown, and there was breakage on some of my finer hair. I give it 2 stars, for minimal color results even with mixing it with a bleach product. I wouldn't buy again. It's not worth the breakage and you will have to leave it on the full amount of time to get results. You only have one head of hair. It's worth the spending money at the salon.