July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 7D Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A good choice for haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 25, 2011

I think there are chemicals in every haircolor but this has less than most and my hair responds well to it. I have fine hair that tends to break easily but this product is good and I've been using it for years. I'm going to mix this with the 7N Blonde just to make sure it covers the gray.

Exceeded Expectations

Posted by Cyberoo on Aug 31, 2013

Great haircolour with very little odour. This was just the right colour to cover the grey in my light brunette hair. Very natural look. Extremely pleased with the result.

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

Posted by 5193060641477380315 on Nov 25, 2013

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

n/a

Posted by Reviewer2410477 on Mar 14, 2010

Product came in a very timely fashion, but didn't work on my dark brown hair.

Still Damaging, Slightly Better than Store Brands

Posted by Reviewer2368189 on Jan 26, 2009

I have thinner hair, more prone to heat & chemical damage. I use conditioner daily. I thought I would give this a try in between professional salon highlights. This product takes a long time to process. No less than 40 minutes for untreated hair. However, if you are just sprucing up roots and have already color in your hair...BE CAREFUL.. this will DRY OUT and DAMAGE colored or pre-treated hair. If you mix it with the N series as I did, there will be some bleach in the product. It did color faintly, not as deep as shown, and there was breakage on some of my finer hair. I give it 2 stars, for minimal color results even with mixing it with a bleach product. I wouldn't buy again. It's not worth the breakage and you will have to leave it on the full amount of time to get results. You only have one head of hair. It's worth the spending money at the salon.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »