Something they don't tell you until it's too late...

Posted by Reviewer2229703 on May 07, 2009

If you have grey hair and want to use a golden (D) or other color outside of the N series, you have to supplement your color with an N color. The boxes say "100% grey coverage," but the inside directions say you need to add some of the N color when mixing to guarantee grey coverage. I ordered my color and was all set to start and then had to order a second box if the N series, so I was not very happy. Then, the second box took more than a week to arrive, even with priority shipping. When I finally was able to do my hair, however, I can say I was pleased with the results.

Antica Herbavita, Hair color

Posted by Reviewer2607748 on Jan 29, 2008

I love the color, however the color turns red instead of blond for me, my hair is course,I think the texter of hair has a lot do with hair color.

7n

Posted by 5396640252119885362 on Jul 04, 2013

I combined 7r with 7n. Covered grey well but a little darker than I thought. Want more of a strawberry blonde. Smell bothered me a little and felt somewhat allergic/ nauseous but bearable. next time I'll go a little lighter. What color would help achieve this?

Herbatint

Posted by 5118117913890084527 on Aug 04, 2014

Iam happy, using Herbatint no more alergy I used every 2 week I recoment few people.

Easy to apply; natural look

Posted by 5751997830014547247 on Oct 06, 2014

Very nice color, easy to apply, gives natural color, I mixed it with 8N.

at first it's greyish and dark, then washes out

Posted by 5263082011251435072 on Nov 15, 2014

Seems like they're selling out a new batch (comparing to the ones my friends ordered last time), so it covers better, and hopefully will last longer. (still have no clue on how to discover the *Best before* date on the package. any ideas?!!)

Good price, good quality

Posted by glassofporto on Jun 09, 2015

I think it is a good price-quality product. The color looks natural, does not have heavy smell as usual haircolors

Brisbane

Posted by Reviewer2282627 on Oct 05, 2011

Little bit safer than from chemist,not so many nasties.