Hair Color 7N, Blonde

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Nov 19, 2009

I have originally dark brown hair, with some grey. The shades after the coloring looks natural. Lasts up to 4 weeks.No smell, comes with a conditioner with lovely smell.

GREAT haircolor - NO damage

Posted by Mearced on Feb 27, 2009

I use this with 7C Ash Blonde for a perfect match to my natural color. It covers grey REALLY well and my hair is never damaged. Actually, it seems even more conditioned after use. I've also used other lighter colors such as 9N Honey Blonde to lighten without damage.

Fantastic Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jan 03, 2008

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.

Sooo much better than salon color!

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Dec 03, 2011

I mix 7 N with 8N and add some 5R. This gets me to my original color. It says blonde but it's not. I end up with shiny medium brunette with reddish highlights in the light. It looks like highlights - I think because it covers the gray differently. Marginal coverage on the coarse gray hair on my temples.

Gentle and it WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Jul 23, 2007

I like to mix a little of this shade with 8N for the perfect shade and always get shiny, healthy hair. It is so gentle - I can't use the usual drug store brands because they cause a bad allergic reaction. Antica Herbavita is the best!

Best haircolor on the market

Posted by Reviewer2931720 on Mar 12, 2009

I have tried many different hair colorings over the years & each one stripped my hair & damaged it. This is the best hair color out there. Absolutely no odor or fumes, long-lasting color that really covers the gray, natural looking, & leaves your hair in better condition than before you colored. I have used this for several years now & am hooked!!!

Environmentally friendly hair colouring.

Posted by Reviewer2043309 on Jul 05, 2010

Easy to use and can be used 2 times on shorter hair. Colour may be a bit darker than colour stated on packet, but lasts well.

Healthy hair color

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jun 01, 2009

Didn't lighten my dark hair. Covered gray, but was hoping to go a lighter shade. I usually use chestnut or mahogany. I think Herbatint is the absolute best for coverage of gray roots and toxic free product out there. I ordered mahogany today.

Genial!

Posted by BereMaury on Oct 21, 2014

El tinte lo utilicé en cabello castaño claro y quedó del mismo color que se muestra en la caja, pero aunque se llama "blonde" no es rubio. El cabello queda brilloso y suave. A pesar de tener químicos no es como los tintes comerciales dañinos que utilizan amoniaco. El color es precioso y se empiezan a notar las raíces como a los 2-3 meses.

excelente!

Posted by 5412840350837514974 on Apr 21, 2015

Buena fijación, rico olor, la textura genial, el color tal como lo esperaba

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »