A good choice for haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 25, 2011

I think there are chemicals in every haircolor but this has less than most and my hair responds well to it. I have fine hair that tends to break easily but this product is good and I've been using it for years.

excellent product does what it says

Posted by Reviewer2089851 on Nov 02, 2010

I have resistant gray hair, which may other professional colors do not cover. This product covers and lasts with only a little fading. I used a combination of one shade and two shades lighter than normal. I am able to save enough from that mix to do my roots in 2-3 weeks.

Lovely color

Posted by Reviewer1541734 on Apr 16, 2010

Used this product for almost 20 years. I get compliments from beauty professionals and strangers about the color of my hair often. Most are surprised to learn that my hair is colored. I suggest mixing colors! I always mix at least two colors. Buy the Herbatint shampoo if you can and do not forget to use the conditioner. Otherwise, your hair will feel like straw.

excelente!

Posted by 5412840350837514974 on Apr 21, 2015

Buena fijación, rico olor, la textura genial, el color tal como lo esperaba

Antica Herbavita, Hair color

Posted by Reviewer2607748 on Jan 29, 2008

I love the color, however the color turns red instead of blond for me, my hair is course,I think the texter of hair has a lot do with hair color.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2610188 on May 24, 2010

The color turned out to be pretty close to the one shown on the box. However, it should be labelled blonde because it is much, much darker than blonde.

Great lasting color

Posted by katmakiah on Sep 09, 2010

Great lasting color!

Herbatint blonde

Posted by Reviewer2713800 on Sep 18, 2010

As above. I use a half and half mix using this as my base colour to hold the fashion colour - in this case it was copper blonde.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2483619 on May 21, 2010

quick, wonderful. Thanks

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2338493 on Jan 01, 2010

My wife has been using this product for years and absolutely no side effects. It works great and really lasts as long as they say.