Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 7N Blonde, 4.56 fl oz, (135 ml)

A good choice for haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 25, 2011

I think there are chemicals in every haircolor but this has less than most and my hair responds well to it. I have fine hair that tends to break easily but this product is good and I've been using it for years.

Sooo much better than salon color!

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Dec 03, 2011

I mix 7 N with 8N and add some 5R. This gets me to my original color. It says blonde but it's not. I end up with shiny medium brunette with reddish highlights in the light. It looks like highlights - I think because it covers the gray differently. Marginal coverage on the coarse gray hair on my temples.

excellent product does what it says

Posted by Reviewer2089851 on Nov 02, 2010

I have resistant gray hair, which may other professional colors do not cover. This product covers and lasts with only a little fading. I used a combination of one shade and two shades lighter than normal. I am able to save enough from that mix to do my roots in 2-3 weeks.

Fantastic Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jan 03, 2008

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.

Best haircolor on the market

Posted by Reviewer2931720 on Mar 12, 2009

I have tried many different hair colorings over the years & each one stripped my hair & damaged it. This is the best hair color out there. Absolutely no odor or fumes, long-lasting color that really covers the gray, natural looking, & leaves your hair in better condition than before you colored. I have used this for several years now & am hooked!!!