Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 7N Blonde, 4.56 fl oz, (135 ml)

Antica Herbavita, Hair color

Posted by Reviewer2607748 on Jan 29, 2008

I love the color, however the color turns red instead of blond for me, my hair is course,I think the texter of hair has a lot do with hair color.

Cheaper than the health food stores! WORKS WELL!

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I used to buy this at the health food store, but it cost me about $4 more. Same product! I am happy with this more natural hair color. I also like that I can use equal parts of it to just touch up roots instead of blowing the whole bottle for just a touch up.

Very good

Posted by Lycka82 on Dec 26, 2012

This haircolor has many positive qualities. i like this natural color it gives, covers grey hair, My hair feel good and look healthy

Hair color with no loss of shine

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Apr 11, 2014

This product is so safe for your hair, it actually looks shinier and nice after coloring than before. I still avoid getting it on my scalp, by using a brush to apply it ot my hair only, as it still has some chemicals in it, by less than big brands.

No more grey!!!

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Feb 24, 2012

I have used Herbatint 7N for years and I still love it. Recently my usual Australian supplier was out of 7N and I was extremely happy to discover that Iherb did carry the product. I have been very happy with the efficiency of Iherb.com.