Herbatint

Posted by 5118117913890084527 on Aug 04, 2014

Iam happy, using Herbatint no more alergy I used every 2 week I recoment few people.

Easy to apply; natural look

Posted by 5751997830014547247 on Oct 06, 2014

Very nice color, easy to apply, gives natural color, I mixed it with 8N.

7n

Posted by 5396640252119885362 on Jul 04, 2013

I combined 7r with 7n. Covered grey well but a little darker than I thought. Want more of a strawberry blonde. Smell bothered me a little and felt somewhat allergic/ nauseous but bearable. next time I'll go a little lighter. What color would help achieve this?

Metal Taste in Mouth

Posted by Reviewer1847986 on Apr 07, 2014

I used this product twice. The first time I did not have a problem but the second time I developed a headache and metal taste in my mouth. Moving back to henna again!

Not as Safe at All

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Nov 25, 2011

The color was nice and the process not so bad. However, it did not cover some gray so well and two weeks later more gray is showing up. I will not purchase again.

Cheaper than the health food stores! WORKS WELL!

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I used to buy this at the health food store, but it cost me about $4 more. Same product! I am happy with this more natural hair color. I also like that I can use equal parts of it to just touch up roots instead of blowing the whole bottle for just a touch up.

herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2147983 on Sep 15, 2009

cover the gray and is great.

Grey coverage

Posted by francesjoan on May 14, 2016

Over 60 and lots of grey hair. I tried light blond so the new growth will sort of blend in with the light blond. Not 100% coverage. So I tried just natural blond and it covers the majority of the grey. Before my hair dying days I was naturally dark blond so this natural blonde shade covers greys better. I get compliments from strangers about my hair both men and women so this is an excellent brand and very natural looking results.

good produce

Posted by 5732561743119727632 on May 21, 2016

I use this every month and my friends !

Good price, good quality

Posted by glassofporto on Jun 09, 2015

I think it is a good price-quality product. The color looks natural, does not have heavy smell as usual haircolors