Great product

Posted by Reviewer1575331 on Jan 10, 2010

I love this product haven't tried this particular color yet.

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2338493 on Jan 01, 2010

My wife has been using this product for years and absolutely no side effects. It works great and really lasts as long as they say.

Hair Color 7N, Blonde

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Nov 19, 2009

I have originally dark brown hair, with some grey. The shades after the coloring looks natural. Lasts up to 4 weeks.No smell, comes with a conditioner with lovely smell.

herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2147983 on Sep 15, 2009

cover the gray and is great.

Healthy hair color

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jun 01, 2009

Didn't lighten my dark hair. Covered gray, but was hoping to go a lighter shade. I usually use chestnut or mahogany. I think Herbatint is the absolute best for coverage of gray roots and toxic free product out there. I ordered mahogany today.

Herbatint Hair Colour

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on May 10, 2009

This colour made my hair shinier, but it wasn't really the colour I was expecting. I bought a natural shade but it seems very gold. I needed a change anyway but if I was being particular about the colour I wanted, I would not buy this product. That said, I will probably try this again.

Something they don't tell you until it's too late...

Posted by Reviewer2229703 on May 07, 2009

If you have grey hair and want to use a golden (D) or other color outside of the N series, you have to supplement your color with an N color. The boxes say "100% grey coverage," but the inside directions say you need to add some of the N color when mixing to guarantee grey coverage. I ordered my color and was all set to start and then had to order a second box if the N series, so I was not very happy. Then, the second box took more than a week to arrive, even with priority shipping. When I finally was able to do my hair, however, I can say I was pleased with the results.

Best haircolor on the market

Posted by Reviewer2931720 on Mar 12, 2009

I have tried many different hair colorings over the years & each one stripped my hair & damaged it. This is the best hair color out there. Absolutely no odor or fumes, long-lasting color that really covers the gray, natural looking, & leaves your hair in better condition than before you colored. I have used this for several years now & am hooked!!!

GREAT haircolor - NO damage

Posted by Mearced on Feb 27, 2009

I use this with 7C Ash Blonde for a perfect match to my natural color. It covers grey REALLY well and my hair is never damaged. Actually, it seems even more conditioned after use. I've also used other lighter colors such as 9N Honey Blonde to lighten without damage.

Antica Herbavita, Hair color

Posted by Reviewer2607748 on Jan 29, 2008

I love the color, however the color turns red instead of blond for me, my hair is course,I think the texter of hair has a lot do with hair color.