Long time user

Posted by 4618207169592495463 on Jun 07, 2016

I've been using this product for years now. It's easy to use , reliable and better for your hair than other harsher products

Great, this is really so good! No more cvs for me

Posted by Reviewer1262709 on Jul 10, 2016

The reasons why it's great: it's unmixed so you can use as much or as little as you need. I.e. No spoilage and you can keep it until all the dye is used. Also, it doesn't have that horrible smell that makes my eyes water, so no junk in there. And it is very effective, sometimes with good ingredients unfortunately it could be weak and it doesn't last long as a dye. But this isn't the case here. And you can mix colors . You make your own highlights. Negative things about this are the color says "blonde" and I have blonde hair and it comes out medium brown. Annoying but I bought the light blonde at the same time so I use them at the same time. Certain areas I think are natural a lighter color, the top and certain areas of the sides. Also I've got a little grey coming in at the sides. So I've found that a darker color seems to cover the grey and it lasts for r a long time.

Fabulous!

Posted by firecat77 on Aug 26, 2016

Fab!! Especially with the 7D combo... Sun kissed hair... Just what I wanted ! Love it!

Buen producto

Posted by 4989970407832710416 on Aug 29, 2016

Yo estoy contenta con estos tintes. Lo uso mezclado con el 8N y me queda un color muy bonito y natural. Es fácil de usar y el pelo queda bastante brillante y después de usar la mascarilla que acompaña al tinte (va incluida en la caja) el pelo queda sedoso.

OK

Posted by 5634398761673581714 on Sep 04, 2016

OK

Good price, good quality

Posted by glassofporto on Jun 09, 2015

I think it is a good price-quality product. The color looks natural, does not have heavy smell as usual haircolors

Brisbane

Posted by Reviewer2282627 on Oct 05, 2011

Little bit safer than from chemist,not so many nasties.

at first it's greyish and dark, then washes out

Posted by 5263082011251435072 on Nov 15, 2014

Seems like they're selling out a new batch (comparing to the ones my friends ordered last time), so it covers better, and hopefully will last longer. (still have no clue on how to discover the *Best before* date on the package. any ideas?!!)

Posted by 5048068817209093285 on Dec 08, 2012

Herbatint Hair Colour

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on May 10, 2009

This colour made my hair shinier, but it wasn't really the colour I was expecting. I bought a natural shade but it seems very gold. I needed a change anyway but if I was being particular about the colour I wanted, I would not buy this product. That said, I will probably try this again.