8D, Light Golden Blond review

Posted by Reviewer2589929 on Feb 09, 2009

I am completely satisfied! I refer your Herbatint products to other co-workers when they ask about my color.

Best hair color I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2079761 on Aug 14, 2009

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Mar 08, 2010

i have used this product twice and will use it again. i had never colored my hair before- i had dark/dishwater blond and this gave me a golden/ strawberry blond look (which my husband loves!) i also like how soft my hair feels after coloring

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2326079 on Mar 14, 2010

Have been using this product for several years now and I'm very pleased with the results.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer3229369 on Dec 09, 2010

I'm only reviewing this color, but I love the Herbavita Antica Herbatint colors. I mix my own and my hair looks natural, and I get compliments on it all the time. The color lasts amazingly well and the chemicals are LOW LOW LOW. Best haircolor I've ever used, and I've been using this for 10 years or so now.

Look Good, Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer1862442 on Jan 02, 2012

Because of the Herbatint haircolor, I look good for a fraction of the price. Touching up my roots is even less money, because I can mix up only what I need. And knowing that Herbatint doesn't have the harsh chemicals of other haircolors, makes me feel good about doing it myself.

great choice for hair color

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Aug 31, 2013

This product is a great healthy alternative to altering your hair color. It works well and they have many colors available. Certainly much better for you and your hair than what can be purchased in a drug store.

Coloration naturelle

Posted by 5689641866877273670 on Nov 17, 2013

Première fois que j'utilise cette coloration et je suis satisfaite du résultats, après, il faut voir si elle tient sur la durée...

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2866898 on Oct 28, 2014

Best hair color I've ever used! Leaves hair silky and shiny, natural appearance, very slow to fade.

Hair color

Posted by 5519497439171338702 on Jun 08, 2015

I have been using this brand of hair color for a long time. I like the fact I only have to use half and can save the other half since I have short hair. I do wish I could find Lightest golden blonde in this however. Price was good on this site since I bought 2.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »