Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8D, Light Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best hair color I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2079761 From California on Aug 14, 2009

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1131217 From Wisconsin on Mar 08, 2010

i have used this product twice and will use it again. i had never colored my hair before- i had dark/dishwater blond and this gave me a golden/ strawberry blond look (which my husband loves!) i also like how soft my hair feels after coloring

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2326079 From Puerto Rico on Mar 14, 2010

Have been using this product for several years now and I'm very pleased with the results.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer3229369 From Missouri on Dec 09, 2010

I'm only reviewing this color, but I love the Herbavita Antica Herbatint colors. I mix my own and my hair looks natural, and I get compliments on it all the time. The color lasts amazingly well and the chemicals are LOW LOW LOW. Best haircolor I've ever used, and I've been using this for 10 years or so now.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2043309 From New Zealand on May 03, 2011

I used this with another Herbatint from the D range to get effects of the 'golden' without going too drastic. Good results. Will use more gradually to get best effect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »