so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Mar 08, 2010

i have used this product twice and will use it again. i had never colored my hair before- i had dark/dishwater blond and this gave me a golden/ strawberry blond look (which my husband loves!) i also like how soft my hair feels after coloring

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2326079 on Mar 14, 2010

Have been using this product for several years now and I'm very pleased with the results.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer3229369 on Dec 09, 2010

I'm only reviewing this color, but I love the Herbavita Antica Herbatint colors. I mix my own and my hair looks natural, and I get compliments on it all the time. The color lasts amazingly well and the chemicals are LOW LOW LOW. Best haircolor I've ever used, and I've been using this for 10 years or so now.

Look Good, Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer1862442 on Jan 02, 2012

Because of the Herbatint haircolor, I look good for a fraction of the price. Touching up my roots is even less money, because I can mix up only what I need. And knowing that Herbatint doesn't have the harsh chemicals of other haircolors, makes me feel good about doing it myself.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2043309 on May 03, 2011

I used this with another Herbatint from the D range to get effects of the 'golden' without going too drastic. Good results. Will use more gradually to get best effect.

gentle hair color

Posted by Reviewer1956297 on Sep 28, 2009

The color seems darker than it used to be.

Impressed..

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Mar 18, 2008

This works just as well as drugstore dyes, minus the drying out, hair loss, and damaging chemicals. No one can even tell that I color my hair, it looks so natural. It also boosts the shine in my hair like nothing else, and keeps it soft. Smells like plants, which is comforting.

Herbatint Lt. Golden Blonde

Posted by Reviewer3320636 on Oct 22, 2009

I have yet to use

OK

Posted by Reviewer2083926 on Jun 10, 2008

I thought this product would have been alot better than the store bought types since it was all natural, but it was a disappointment.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »