10% Off Orders Over $40!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8D, Light Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2043309 on May 03, 2011

I used this with another Herbatint from the D range to get effects of the 'golden' without going too drastic. Good results. Will use more gradually to get best effect.

gentle hair color

Posted by Reviewer1956297 on Sep 28, 2009

The color seems darker than it used to be.

Impressed..

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Mar 18, 2008

This works just as well as drugstore dyes, minus the drying out, hair loss, and damaging chemicals. No one can even tell that I color my hair, it looks so natural. It also boosts the shine in my hair like nothing else, and keeps it soft. Smells like plants, which is comforting.

I am a redhead now

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jun 13, 2013

3 stars only because I do sort of like the color and a change. This is my first time dying my hair. I had very long, very thick dishwasher blonde, golden hair, and wanted to go for a slightly lighter gold color. I read the review that said it turned her hair strawberry blonde, which I thought would be even cooler. Well... my hair is darker than it was for one... and my hair is totally red. It's a very dark strawberry blonde color. Needless to say, it is a huge change (lucky for me, I love change), and everyone at work is looking at me funny. No compliments. This caused my hair to completely lose its natural shine. It is very coarse now. I will never dye my hair again after this. It looks worse than before and feels much worse, but oh well, it will grow back. Until then, I am a ginger with long, red hair. Very deceptive advertising.

Herbatint Lt. Golden Blonde