Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8N, Light Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Nov 04, 2010

I'm sure it's my hair, I had previous coloring and highlights. But toward the roots and front, it has more of a warm reddish tone, and the back carries a cool light brownish/blondish tone. It's not a big difference, maybe I need to go over it a second time, because of all of my previous coloring.

US vs. Eu formulation.

Posted by Reviewer1510910 on Mar 26, 2014

I live in Europe and we can buy this product here. I have tried both the US product and the Eu product and the Eu product is definitely better. The formulation is clearly different. The Eu version leaves my hair in better condition and the tone is more to my taste. The US version is quite ash and takes about a week to settle but the Eu one is more natural right from the day my hair is coloured. 3 stars for the US formulation - 5 stars for the Eu formulation.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Dec 11, 2012

I like other hair color products better.