Herbatint ~ 8N

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Sep 08, 2009

I was very happy with the smell and coverage of Herbatint. This was the first time I used it. I found the color to be darker than I thought it would be. Also, it had a slight green tinge. Next time I plan to try 9N to get a lighter color. I'm happy with it though and will continue to use it.

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1675820 on Dec 21, 2010

I am chemically sensitive, age 55, and have all grey. hair. This product covers well for about 3 weeks. There is almost no odor when applying it. It goes on well and washes out well for me. No rashes or reactions! I wish there was an effective "no-chemical" hair color product out there, but for a reasonable price this is the best, as I've tried many other products.

Herbatint (Antica Herbavita), Permanent Herbal Haircolour

Posted by LoveBug67 on Jun 11, 2011

Excellent product stays in for a long time and the best thing is that it comes in little bottles so you can reuse it about 3 time on just the regrother. Excellent packaging....Love this....

Good but nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on May 23, 2011

I wanted to try this since it has no ammonia and low in peroxide and other chemicals and lots of herbs. The smell was really nice and covered the gray well. It was a little scary at first because it started to turn green after about 15 minutes but by the time 30 minutes was up the green was gone. Overall the results were good but I thought the price was a bit high, especially since I had to buy 2 boxes to get a good gray coverage; the other being 8D. If the price was more like half that price I would consider buying it again.

Good

Posted by 4632735444444419163 on Jul 31, 2014

I love it , I had a dark brown hair so it converted to light brown , not like a picture but nice :)

Easy to apply; natural look

Posted by 5751997830014547247 on Oct 06, 2014

Very nice color, easy to apply, gives natural color, I mixed it with 7N.

Herbatint 8N

Posted by Reviewer2720420 on Sep 03, 2013

Almost perfect color and gel.

Love this haircolor!

Posted by Reviewer1862442 on Oct 03, 2009

I have been using this product for two years and enjoy doing my own touch-ups. I can mix up only what I need and save the rest for next time, so the cost is very reasonable. I save so much money doing my own hair and it always looks great.

Mixed review

Posted by Reviewer3002178 on Oct 23, 2007

Service was great I received my product very quickly. The product itself was easy to use, and did lighten nicely, however, it has a slight greenish tinge to it.

In my experience