Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Nov 04, 2010

I'm sure it's my hair, I had previous coloring and highlights. But toward the roots and front, it has more of a warm reddish tone, and the back carries a cool light brownish/blondish tone. It's not a big difference, maybe I need to go over it a second time, because of all of my previous coloring.

Great product and company

Posted by Reviewer2537448 on Mar 29, 2009

I've been using Herbatint hair color products for years, and find them greatly superior to other products on the market. The color is more natural, and better for my hair. I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

Great color, mixes well with other shades

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Apr 18, 2014

I like this gel color. I mix it with 7N to get the shade I need and amount for my hair. Buy a squeeze bottle from the beauty supply to put it in and you apply to your hair. It's easier than a bowl. This product lasts longer than the ones I buy at the store, because I can mix the amount needed for my short hair. Shampoo after coloring since this is a glycol based dye. The 7N is more like a light brown. The 8N is more like a blond.

hair color with no loss of shine

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Apr 11, 2014

I really like this product and this shade is nice for brownettes in summer, to lighten the look a bit.

Work as well as the stuff you buy at your local store

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Aug 17, 2011

My mom buys this brand because a few years back she started noticing hair loss. She went to the dermatologist who prescribed a special shampoo with no positive results. After a while she realized it was her hair dye, the "brand" stuff you buy at your local pharmacy was making her hair fall out. As soon as she switched to Herbatint her hair grew back. She hasn't looked back since.

Hair colour

Posted by Reviewer2043309 on Sep 18, 2014

I mix 2 of their colours for a professional look result.

Easy to apply; natural look

Posted by 5751997830014547247 on Oct 06, 2014

Very nice color, easy to apply, gives natural color, I mixed it with 7N.

Good but nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on May 23, 2011

I wanted to try this since it has no ammonia and low in peroxide and other chemicals and lots of herbs. The smell was really nice and covered the gray well. It was a little scary at first because it started to turn green after about 15 minutes but by the time 30 minutes was up the green was gone. Overall the results were good but I thought the price was a bit high, especially since I had to buy 2 boxes to get a good gray coverage; the other being 8D. If the price was more like half that price I would consider buying it again.

Good

Posted by 4632735444444419163 on Jul 31, 2014

I love it , I had a dark brown hair so it converted to light brown , not like a picture but nice :)

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2916145 on Jul 14, 2011

i love this product - it is the only dye I use. It s not that easy to get as a lot do stores do not store it. :)