July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8R, Light Copper Blonde, 4.56 fl oz, (135 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Posted by Reviewer1315035 on Nov 17, 2009

This product conditioned my hair and left it with a beautiful natural color. I love it. I used to use henna and got tired of the brassy look. This is so soft and pretty.

Natural colour, perfect for sensitive scalps

Posted by 4765212946854075830 on Aug 07, 2013

Natural colour, easy to use and long lasting. No harmful ingredients, better for sensitive scalps. Ps! Remember to buy a cup for mixing the colour, and a brush for applying.

Brilliant Hair Dye

Posted by 5512951506696043000 on Jul 21, 2014

Having previously damaged my hair through bleaching (to the point where most of it broke off) I was after a dye that would cover over the blonde tips of my hair so that they would match my natural (coppery red) colour. I didn't want to use anything that tested on animals and needed something gentle. I tried the copper in Herbatint's vegetal range (non permanent) 3 times but the colour looked somewhat 'see-through' and at the same time too dark, it also did not last very long - all I think because of the porosity of the damaged hair. I then at my hairdressers recommendation (a new one!) tried a delorenzo mousse rinse in copper - which did next to nothing in terms of colour but did make hair look shiny and healthy. Anyway, so I decided to give their permanent range a shot. I mixed up only a small amount (2 cap fulls of each bottle) as I only needed to do my ends and I have short hair. I really like this ability to only mix up what you need. Although it doesn't have a strong chemically smell - I really don't like the smell it does have - kind of raw egg-like, not sure but it made me feel a bit queasy. But I am happy to put up with that (it washes out, no scent lingers) as it covered my ends brilliantly and it blends beautifully with my natural colour. I'm extremely happy with the result.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1799127 on May 09, 2010

I love the light copper blonde. The color holds well, looks natural and gives my hair more body.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2258893 on Dec 04, 2010

I'm very impressed with this product. it seems gentler to my scalp and hair. The color give a very healthy natural look to my hair.It's as easy to use as the other drugstore varieties...I read about how I can blend my own shade... the possibilities are endless :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »