Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8R, Light Copper Blonde, 4.56 fl oz, (135 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Far Better

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Dec 06, 2007

My results with the Herbavita products are better than commercial varieties and do not seem to damage my hair.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Jan 20, 2009

This with 8N is a perfect strawberry blond. Left my hair heathy, smooth and shiny. Love it.

Great product and company

Posted by Reviewer2537448 on Mar 29, 2009

I've been using Herbatint hair color products for years, and find them greatly superior to other products on the market. The color is more natural, and better for my hair. I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

Brilliant Hair Dye

Posted by 5512951506696043000 on Jul 21, 2014

Having previously damaged my hair through bleaching (to the point where most of it broke off) I was after a dye that would cover over the blonde tips of my hair so that they would match my natural (coppery red) colour. I didn't want to use anything that tested on animals and needed something gentle. I tried the copper in Herbatint's vegetal range (non permanent) 3 times but the colour looked somewhat 'see-through' and at the same time too dark, it also did not last very long - all I think because of the porosity of the damaged hair. I then at my hairdressers recommendation (a new one!) tried a delorenzo mousse rinse in copper - which did next to nothing in terms of colour but did make hair look shiny and healthy. Anyway, so I decided to give their permanent range a shot. I mixed up only a small amount (2 cap fulls of each bottle) as I only needed to do my ends and I have short hair. I really like this ability to only mix up what you need. Although it doesn't have a strong chemically smell - I really don't like the smell it does have - kind of raw egg-like, not sure but it made me feel a bit queasy. But I am happy to put up with that (it washes out, no scent lingers) as it covered my ends brilliantly and it blends beautifully with my natural colour. I'm extremely happy with the result.

Posted by 5624353715827490329 on Aug 28, 2014

Very impressed with this product, excellent coverage and color, conditioner was lovely with a beautiful natural scent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »