July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 9N, Honey Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Very pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

My mom is using this color and really likes the haircolor itself. Says that it allows her not to wash the hair too often, gives nice shine and covers grey hair very well. The color lasts 3-4 weeks. It's just a pity, that this color is often out of stock.

Great product and company

Posted by Reviewer2537448 on Mar 29, 2009

I've been using Herbatint hair color products for years, and find them greatly superior to other products on the market. The color is more natural, and better for my hair. I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

Best hair color I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2079761 on Aug 14, 2009

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

Herbatint Color gages off

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Apr 10, 2008

The color is way off from the pictures given both on the box and online. Also, the number is off on a color scale for hair colors.

Mrs

Posted by 5219550444006358008 on Mar 01, 2014

I just love the colour and noone has noticed that I have put a new colour in as it looks so close to my original hair colour. The product is so refreshing to use without a feeling of harmful chemicals that would penetrate my scalp. I am looking forward to using this again very soon. It also makes me look so much younger and alive...thank you very much for your research on safe permanent hair colours.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »