New To iHerb?

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 9N, Honey Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

Posted by 5193060641477380315 on Nov 25, 2013

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

Expectant

Posted by 4998019824904529776 on Apr 11, 2014

I have not used this one yet. I bought two colors to try them out. I'm sure the condition of the hair will be just as nice...but can't speak to the color.

Herbal Haircolor

Posted by 5122949147689254063 on Feb 19, 2014

Good results with even cover including the (grey) without the chemicals got to be good.

Not in love with

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Aug 30, 2013

Color was funky for my hair, although I had previous color on it.Only did a test patch.

So much better

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Jan 17, 2010

I love this hair color because it has practically no smell, not like the harsh fumes from the store bought. I am however having trouble finding the right color I want. I use this with the lt. blonde and it is still too dark. I want a blonde color and not a sandy blonde, not a golden blonde, nor a white blonde and am having trouble getting the color I want. You get free consults but am still not getting the right color. Did get a greenish tinge with the mixture of the two also. I will continue to experiment until I (hopefully) get the color I want. It is worth it since it seems gentler than the store bought without the horrible, run you (and the family) out of the house fumes!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »