Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good compromise

Posted by Reviewer2603367 on Feb 21, 2011

Actually I’m still looking for a natural way to dye my grey hair but although I have tried many brands of henna, no henna can cover grey hair so good and reliable like chemical dye. This brand is one of them with the lowest amount of harmful PPD, so I use it once in a while in order to unify my brown colour when the greys are showing trough too much. It is very gentle and doesn’t dry my hair out, making it shining and smooth.

Great hair colour

Posted by Reviewer2964510 on Jan 10, 2011

This product is fantastic for inbetween appointments to cover up any gray. The colour is very true to the description and you can always mix colours to avoid any brassiness. It leaves hair quite shinny but I find does dry just a little.

Good alternative to henna hair dye

Posted by Reviewer3003545 on Sep 21, 2015

I had been using Surya Henna, Brasil Cream for 2 years. But when I tried to order this time, the color I wanted was out of stock. I came across Herbatint and decided to give a try (after reading many positive reviews). Just tried it, very happy with the result - nice nature color, great grey coverage (which is much better than henna hair dyes). The only imperfection I found is that it made my hair rather dry. But if the color is going to last longer than henna based dyes, then i don't have to color as often which will help minimise the damage (or dryness). Overall very happy! Great product! Also want to thank those who commented on the Herbatint color tend to be darker than its description. I bought a shade lighter and turned out to be exactly the color I wanted.

great colour

Posted by Reviewer2588086 on Mar 06, 2011

a gentle product that provides beautiful natural looking color ... unfortunately it only lasts 3-4 washes

Hair color

Posted by Reviewer1359522 on Jul 24, 2012

Color stayed at roots for over 5 weeks. Color is darker than a light chestnut.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »