Genuine Relief

Posted by Reviewer2959782 on Jul 25, 2009

I am 50 years old, for the first time since my teenage years I made it through the Fall and Spring seasons with NO Allergy symptoms, And no other Allergy drugs or medications !! FABULOUS !!!

Allergy Releaf

Posted by Reviewer1739895 on Jun 01, 2010

This allergy system has given me user friendly relief from allergy symptoms. I feel so lucky to have found it after so many trial and error products.

Allergy Releaf System

Posted by Reviewer2052063 on Jun 15, 2011

I have had allergys for years and suffer so badly that I have to just lay down with wet cloth over my eyes. This year I have been taking Allergy Releaf system since January. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have made it so far with very little symtoms. This is the best thing I have ever used.

This really works!! Worth the money.

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Aug 21, 2014

I have suffered from allergies all my life. After years of allergy shots and medications that made me feel worse than the allergy symptoms, I switched to natural remedies. After trying many other brands, this is now my favorite. It is best used as a preventative, when I will be outdoors all day and before the season starts, but it also works well once the symptoms kick in. This product, in addition to use of a neti pot, has made a huge difference in how I feel. I'm allergic to just about everything so I am amazed at the results. It recently got me through a visit with my in-laws who have an indoor, long-haired cat. I was fatigued from the exposure but not stuffed up and miserable.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3172238 on Jun 30, 2010

I suffer from environmental and pollen allergies, especially from January through May. The Allergy ReLeaf System makes it easier for me to breathe and get a decent night's sleep.

ReLeaf

Posted by Reviewer3134383 on Apr 10, 2010

I have asthma and I don't like relying on inhaler. I came across this product at a whole foods store and gave it a try. It has been helpful in alleviating my allergy symptoms.

Allergy

Posted by Reviewer1066418 on Mar 28, 2010

Has helped with my allergies

Allergy ReLeaf System Works

Posted by Reviewer3190902 on Dec 10, 2011

Good product - works in keeping your nose clear with no side-affects that I can tell.

7.45.p

Posted by Reviewer3021261 on Nov 15, 2012

i used dis product for over a year it work s wery good i wheel recommend dis product 100%

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2743902 on Jun 29, 2011

The Allergy Releaf system works pretty well for me. What I particularly like is the absence of the drying-out side effects that an anti-histamine medicine brings with it.