New To iHerb?

Herbs Etc., Allertonic, Alcohol Free, 120 Fast-Acting Softgels

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Great Stuff for Dog's Outdoor Allergies (Itching)!

Posted by Reviewer2769625 on Feb 14, 2010

One of my dogs has severe grass and tree pollen allergies that cause her to itch almost non-stop about eight months out of the year. I did not want to put her on steroids, so I tried just about every over-the-counter, homeopathic and herbal product I could find and none of them worked. Then I tried Allertonic, and it stopped her itching! This is the only product I've ever found that controls her allergies. I highly recommend it to anyone who has not been able to find a product to control their allergies (or their dog's allergies).

Works everytime

Posted by Reviewer1272750 on May 12, 2011

this product takes about 3 days to get in your system, but it works like a charm for allergies!

3 yrs and forward

Posted by 4696020258958833909 on Mar 14, 2014

This product has served me VERY well for seasonal allergies - all seasons. AND the Eyebright has helped relieve eye strain for night driving - very important to me working 3pm - 11pm.

Great prooduct

Posted by Reviewer2608685 on Sep 05, 2009

Allertonic has helped my breathing and my sinuses, especially in spring allergy season. Tried a lot of herbal allergy products. This one has helped me a lot more than the rest.