Great Stuff for Dog's Outdoor Allergies (Itching)!

Posted by Reviewer2769625 on Feb 14, 2010

One of my dogs has severe grass and tree pollen allergies that cause her to itch almost non-stop about eight months out of the year. I did not want to put her on steroids, so I tried just about every over-the-counter, homeopathic and herbal product I could find and none of them worked. Then I tried Allertonic, and it stopped her itching! This is the only product I've ever found that controls her allergies. I highly recommend it to anyone who has not been able to find a product to control their allergies (or their dog's allergies).

Works everytime

Posted by Reviewer1272750 on May 12, 2011

this product takes about 3 days to get in your system, but it works like a charm for allergies!

3 yrs and forward

Posted by 4696020258958833909 on Mar 14, 2014

This product has served me VERY well for seasonal allergies - all seasons. AND the Eyebright has helped relieve eye strain for night driving - very important to me working 3pm - 11pm.

Great prooduct

Posted by Reviewer2608685 on Sep 05, 2009

Allertonic has helped my breathing and my sinuses, especially in spring allergy season. Tried a lot of herbal allergy products. This one has helped me a lot more than the rest.

I found relief from a lot of inflamation using Allertonic!

Posted by Reviewer2546124 on Jun 15, 2016

I initially took Allertonic for relief from sinus allergies. And discovered it helped my digestive system a lot! So I take it daily to help keep all inflammation minimized. Gentle and effective. I take it with Source Natural's Activated Quercetin.

allertonic

Posted by 5291739245364313324 on Jan 01, 2015

I have been using allertonic for a year now. I started it after an allergic reaction to the flu shot. I have not been sick in a year. In the past I always get sick needing rounds of antibiotics and steroids and since starting allertonic i have only been on antibiotics once which i really didn't need but the dr did preventative because I had double ear infections.I like the capsules better than the liquid, it seems to work better.

terrible

Posted by 4769635402371996246 on Apr 16, 2016

I ordered the product 23. of March , today is 16.of April and I still did not got it. And customer service is just brushing me off. This is outrage.