July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbs Etc., ChlorOxygen, Professional Strength, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

ChorOxygen Offers relief to blood cancer patient

Posted by Reviewer3088328 on May 01, 2011

I offered it to my new grandfather-in-law to assist with his recently diagnosed blood cancer. He reports experiencing much better results than anything "those quacks" have to offer. At only $10/bottle it can, at the very least, be counted as the most effective placebo out there.

ChlorOxygen- good quality and practical

Posted by Reviewer2005298 on May 15, 2011

I have used Chlorophyll on and off for years as part of my health regime. For a couple on months 2 to 3 times a year I take it as part of a feel good cleanse. I have used many types but this is by far my favorite. You can tell the quality of the product is excellent and the best thing is it being in concentrate form and being able to use it as drops, its clean and easy and very practical. For years I was making a mess and staining close and clothes trying to get tea spoons full out of a bottle. I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to any one, would not use any other my self now.

ChlorOxygen is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1589571 on Mar 03, 2011

Tastes great (sort of like green tea but no acidity). I feel great and it helps my allergies.

wow

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Aug 07, 2010

this is the most concentrated product I have come across. it raise the levels of oxygen

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on May 03, 2010

I really like this product. It's tasty and it definitely works. I head a headache when it arrived. When I drank this, it went away in a matter of minutes. So I expect it will have other positive effects, too.