good product

Posted by 5595948348715286120 on Feb 04, 2013

good product, will order again

Recommend!

Posted by ManxKat on Jan 22, 2013

You do not have to use as much as the instructions say. I use about 4-8 drops per quart and you can barely taste it. Really good for you!

great

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Apr 30, 2012

i like it also makes me regular,I will keep taking it.

Breathing

Posted by Reviewer1893025 on Feb 03, 2012

I LOVE this product. I hope to never have to be without it. This product has greatly improved my energy level and also helps me tolerate scents better. I have Multiple Michale sensitivity and limit my exposure, but I am exposed in public places, other people's homes, etc. This condition is on top of asthma and many allergies. Since taking ChloroOxygen, the effects of such exposure has greatly diminished. I wish I could rate this product with more then 5 stars. I have noticed a dramatic change in my health. Also note worthy, it has improved my digestion.

Fabulous product!

Posted by Reviewer1737764 on Jan 02, 2012

I have recommended this product to numerous human clients for their animal friends and for themselves. It really does what liquid chlorophyll is meant to do - cleanse the blood and boost the red cells etc. I like the concentrated version like this in the dropper bottle, which is much easier to work with than regular strength in a larger non-dropper bottle.

Good stuff!

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 15, 2011

My hubby uses this regularly and really likes it. Gives him an edge and helps with his sweating issues.

Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer1993412 on Oct 20, 2011

I use this pre-workout & notice much better breathing during cardio intervals. I also use if I have an upset stomach & works great.

love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Jul 14, 2011

I love getting extra chlorophyll, and w/ chlorophyllin, and this is convenient to use at work, I take 3 dropperfulls daily. they did tests showing it prevents cancers too. read about it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Jun 03, 2011

I can only say"excellent"

ChlorOxygen- good quality and practical

Posted by Reviewer2005298 on May 15, 2011

I have used Chlorophyll on and off for years as part of my health regime. For a couple on months 2 to 3 times a year I take it as part of a feel good cleanse. I have used many types but this is by far my favorite. You can tell the quality of the product is excellent and the best thing is it being in concentrate form and being able to use it as drops, its clean and easy and very practical. For years I was making a mess and staining close and clothes trying to get tea spoons full out of a bottle. I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to any one, would not use any other my self now.