ChlorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer2701776 on Feb 10, 2010

I like this product a lot. Not only does if add a nice flavor to water, but it has the added benefit of providing chlorophyll - great cell food for the body.

This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer2221251 on Mar 15, 2010

I love this product and don't go a day with out it. I was so happy when I found it at iherb at such a great price and with such fast service!!

Can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1737856 on Apr 15, 2010

Helps my breathing and gives me the extra green I need.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Jun 03, 2011

I can only say"excellent"

Good source of Chlorophyll

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jan 20, 2014

I use this daily & find that the bottle lasts for longer than I had expected. It is well priced for the amount of uses & easily adjusted to the preferred dose since it is liquid...no capsules!

Great

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Oct 08, 2014

Dont feel much better after using this, i cant say that it did something, but i feel way better since i started drinking water on an empty stomach. Funny earthy taste. Edit: reordered it. Gives, strength, endurance, and candida hates it!

The Energizer❗️❗️❗️

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on May 14, 2015

I put 20 or more drops into the water first thing in the morning. Sometimes I also had a tiny bit of lemon juice too like a teaspoon per quart. Though these ChlorOxygen drops turns the water green I don't notice any change in the taste of the water ( about 4 cups). I am amazed at how much energy this gives me. AMAZED!!! It's like natural energy NOT like I had too much caffeine. I take Thyroid medication for under active Thyroid so I was extra thrilled to see these precious drops compensating for that. It might take 1-3 weeks before you notice the energy boost. Now that I have " the boost" I don't want to do without it because I'll be leaving my 50's soon. 😳 I'm grateful that this is so affordable and available at Iherb. Thank you!

chloroxygen

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on May 01, 2011

seems to provide endurance.

Good product

Posted by 4900480029159614071 on Aug 24, 2013

I applied for this product from Japan. There are some tablets or powder products with chlorophyl here in Japan. But I wanted to try liqud type. I've taken this for about three weeks, and felt that I've becoming tagh than before. I will continue to take ChlorOxygen for some time.

Very good