good

Posted by Mersila on Oct 08, 2015

its not true it stops body odors.it doesent worked for me.. but i liked it taste and i think ill buy it again.

Energy pack

Posted by 5357591912259541742 on Jun 01, 2016

It is really a lovely product to use when you need energy, rejuvenation or just a boost in mood. Was using it in India and it helped me stay hydrated and energized even in +40 degrees heat . The taste is lovely and you can feel benefits straight away. Comfortable bottle to use and carry along with you during the day. Will order again. Thanks. :)

Haemoglobin Levels Up

Posted by 5303326844201058523 on Aug 11, 2016

My haemoglobin levels had been on the low side for years whenever the blood donation centre did their usual health checks before my blood donations. I have been taking this ChlorOxygen for about two weeks now, and yesterday when I donated blood, my heamoglobin level was in the normal range for the first time in years. I`m happy with that, so I will recommend this to anyone who feels they need a boost in their blood count. Hope this helps, from Australia.

Good suppliment

Posted by 4826257138467637492 on Aug 22, 2016

I am severely anemic and though this is NOT A CURE, I figured it couldn't hurt adding this suppliment to my regimen of vitamins, as it is good for the blood. I'm not a fan of it mixed in water, but I add it to a smoothie or green juice and can't event taste it. I don't know how much its helping, but it can't hurt.

Good for anyone

Posted by 5292190676282069315 on Oct 18, 2016

You can feel the difference as soon as you get the drops in you!

Easy

Posted by 5575193942212286226 on Oct 30, 2016

I've been slack about taking this, but the bottle makes it so easy to use compared to the big bottles that get's green stuff everywhere (and it stains!) I'd buy this over any other Chlorophyll product. Not sure it is my favourite supplement, but I've been long term exposed to black mould and this is meant to help.

It's a staple product in our home

Posted by 4757236497371202021 on Nov 30, 2016

We can't taste it in water and its a supplement that we take everyday. We love it!

amazing product

Posted by 5674482790876654253 on Dec 02, 2016

good

Refreshing

Posted by 5650561453199921308 on Dec 06, 2016

it feels very refreshing, it has helped me a lot feeling more enrgized and it has healed a b.o. problem that I had.

good product

Posted by 5595948348715286120 on Feb 04, 2013

good product, will order again