Great product

Posted by Reviewer3015098 on May 19, 2009

I have only been using ChlorOxygen for 10 days now and take it usually in the mornings. At first, the taste was overwhelming and I did not like it - so I decreased the dosage until I could get used to the taste, which I did very shortly and now find it pleasant to take and even look forward to it. I have also increased my dosage to include most afternoons at lunch. I have noticed in this short period of time, increased energy, appetite suppressant in the mornings (not hungary for much breakfast). Body function odors disappear and I have a much easier time digesting the evening meal and have little to no heartburn while sleeping. I will definitely be continuing to use the product as I want to benefit even more in the months to come for a healthier system. One more worry gone is the fact I am eating my greens now!

It makes a big difference

Posted by Reviewer2285457 on Apr 23, 2009

We're both over 60 and take ChlorOxygen twice a day. We've been taking it for more than two months and have seen a big difference in our energy levels as well as just feeling more motivated to tackle projects, both the day to day as well as additional activities. We highly recommend ChlorOxygen for people of any age who want to enjoy a high quality of life, day in and day out!