Red Blood Cells

Posted by Reviewer1813907 on Dec 14, 2009

Again, my red blood cell count was low. So I went to the Iherb site and started reading about the different products to build your red blood cells. Since I can't take Iron I found this to be an excellent product. I went from feeling droopy all day to energetic more and more each week. I will keep this one forever.

ChlorOxygen really helps.

Posted by Reviewer3018269 on Mar 06, 2010

Easy to swallow, fast working, nice low price and a great name! These softgels help lessen morning breath and have been a great aid in digestion for me. They help deodorize the digestive tract plus I've noticed way less stomach aches and cramping since taking them. I'm on my third or fourth bottle and have made them a part of my breakfast and supper routine.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3163351 on Aug 08, 2011

I started taking this a week before a planned climb of Mt. Rainier. I live at 770 feet and Rainier towers to 14,411 feet. I experienced no ill affects from altitude other than a slight cough which I've had before. I was skeptical but it really worked. I also combined it with a multi-vitamin that contained iron. I'll use this again!

build blood

Posted by Reviewer3332322 on May 27, 2010

I have trouble with anemia and i am using this product to build blood. The many other benefits are great breath, less smelling bowels and body odor. Very good product.

deoderant

Posted by Reviewer1404629 on Jun 09, 2010

We starting using chlorophyll to help with body order. It has workred great.

like it

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Jul 16, 2010

It's easy to take and less messy than liquid.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 21, 2011

My dad's diabetic and anemic. This product has really helped him. Thanks, iHerb!

Saved me from altitude sickness, out of breath, and boosted my energy

Posted by Reviewer2569979 on Jul 11, 2014

I travel to 9,000 ft from where I live at sea level about every 3 years. I have always gotten wicked altitude sickness - migraines, severe fatigue, inability to climb stairs without taking a break and still being winded at the top, etc. I took chlor-oxygen on my most recent trip (starting 3 days before I left), and I had zero altitude sickness. No energy or breathing issues and NO migraines. I am still slightly amazed. I noticed when I stopped taking it my energy level went back down - so I resumed taking it once a day when I returned home and have had much more steady energy levels - which is awesome. I have severe fatigue as a side effect from inflammatory arthritis I have had since I was 18. YMMV, but I have found this to be a very helpful supplement for both high altitude and every day energy and breathing issues. (my chest is restricted from the arthritis - so the breathing improvement is truly awesome for me!)

New Lease On Life

Posted by Reviewer2431881 on Dec 03, 2009

I have asthma and this is the only thing I've ever taken that really helps me breathe better. Since I've been taking Chloroxygen, I don't even know I have asthma anymore except when I'm sick. This product has really changed my life.

Chlorophyll good for the system

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Nov 10, 2012