Tastes terrible!!

Posted by Reviewer2630454 on Dec 14, 2011

I give this 3 stars because it appears to be working but the taste is so terrible!! The NOW chlorophyll in mint is MUCH better tasting!!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2973445 on Nov 28, 2011

Seems to be a good product. Too early to see any dramatic results.

they mean it!

Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Nov 20, 2011

I love this stuff! I really notice a difference in my energy and alertness. Very concentrated. I've tried a few brands and this one does not have that water-downed taste.

excellent

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Jul 20, 2011

i use this to oxgenate my cells and as a detoxifier i find the size of this product very convient

I really like this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 09, 2011

I bought this along with the essiac by the same company, and carry both in my handbag. I likie the portability. A pipette-full in warm water in the afternoon refreshes and seems to help my energy level. I like the minty flavour, and prefer this to plain chlorophyll ( I bought World Organic Liquid chlorophyll, which I take early in the mornings) at the same time. I shall buy this gan when i run out.

Can't tell yet

Posted by Reviewer2291125 on Mar 07, 2011

A friend recommended this product to have more energy throughout the day; I can't tell a difference yet but I'm sure it takes a few weeks. The only negative is that it is such a dark green color that it colors your teeth/tongue green for a bit after consumption. I'm going to start drinking it out of a straw. You also have to rinse your glass immediately after drinking it to prevent your glass from getting stained. To add a bit of sweetness, I mixed it with a bit of agave and it gave the drink a better flavor.

ChlorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer2191712 on Feb 17, 2011

I live at 7000 ft. and never got use to the altitude. After using ChlorOxygen, I am able to breathe and sleep, without waking up with a headache. I also have more energy. I use 1 dropper in 8 oz. ice water 1-2-times a day. What a difference it makes. Mari

ex smoker

Posted by Reviewer3285005 on Nov 30, 2010

Very good suplement to intestinal cleaning and also a good help to increased lung performance.

Health factor that is beneficial

Posted by Reviewer1319633 on Oct 31, 2010

i love the fact this product comes in mint flavor. this prodcut is essential to my everyday exercise. it helps me breathe better while exercising.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2820887 on Sep 17, 2010

I use this first thing in the morning before my 20k cycle to work, certainly makes me feel perky. Recommended it to several friends all of which report positive outcomes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »