10% Off Orders Over $40!

Herbs Etc., ChlorOxygen, Chlorophyll Concentrate, Alcohol Free, Mint Flavored, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

ex smoker

Posted by Reviewer3285005 on Nov 30, 2010

Very good suplement to intestinal cleaning and also a good help to increased lung performance.

ChlorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer2191712 on Feb 17, 2011

I live at 7000 ft. and never got use to the altitude. After using ChlorOxygen, I am able to breathe and sleep, without waking up with a headache. I also have more energy. I use 1 dropper in 8 oz. ice water 1-2-times a day. What a difference it makes. Mari

great energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2749793 on Nov 01, 2012

This is one of the few products that I've found has nearly instant results. I've tested it out on a half dozen friends and family and have noticed similar results. There's no 'rush' of energy, but a few hours later I'm surprised at my clarity of thought and how much I've gotten done without feeling exhausted. My eyes (which have felt exhausted and 'foggy' for weeks) feel clear. I don't dread a page full of errands. Seems to work slightly better with women and blood type A rather than O, but seems useful across the board regardless. At first I thoroughly disliked the taste, but after taking this a while, I have to say that I rather like it. I just ordered a half dozen to make sure I don't run out!

I really like this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 09, 2011

I bought this along with the essiac by the same company, and carry both in my handbag. I likie the portability. A pipette-full in warm water in the afternoon refreshes and seems to help my energy level. I like the minty flavour, and prefer this to plain chlorophyll ( I bought World Organic Liquid chlorophyll, which I take early in the mornings) at the same time. I shall buy this gan when i run out.

excellent

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Jul 20, 2011

i use this to oxgenate my cells and as a detoxifier i find the size of this product very convient