Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Herbs Etc., ChlorOxygen, Chlorophyll Concentrate, Alcohol Free, Mint Flavored, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

ex smoker

Posted by Reviewer3285005 on Nov 30, 2010

Very good suplement to intestinal cleaning and also a good help to increased lung performance.

ChlorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer2191712 on Feb 17, 2011

I live at 7000 ft. and never got use to the altitude. After using ChlorOxygen, I am able to breathe and sleep, without waking up with a headache. I also have more energy. I use 1 dropper in 8 oz. ice water 1-2-times a day. What a difference it makes. Mari

LOVE this product!

Posted by 5109689602317549029 on Jan 23, 2015

I absolutely love this product. It seems to improve upon every internal function in my body. I have my family members and friends using this, and we have all experienced excellent results. Some benefits have included: increased energy, better lung capacity, fewer allergic symptoms, less swelling in hands and feet, better digestion, improved circulation. I enjoy the mint flavor and I don't find it to be strong. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural boost for several bodily functions!

great energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2749793 on Nov 01, 2012

This is one of the few products that I've found has nearly instant results. I've tested it out on a half dozen friends and family and have noticed similar results. There's no 'rush' of energy, but a few hours later I'm surprised at my clarity of thought and how much I've gotten done without feeling exhausted. My eyes (which have felt exhausted and 'foggy' for weeks) feel clear. I don't dread a page full of errands. Seems to work slightly better with women and blood type A rather than O, but seems useful across the board regardless. At first I thoroughly disliked the taste, but after taking this a while, I have to say that I rather like it. I just ordered a half dozen to make sure I don't run out!

I really like this stuff!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 09, 2011

I bought this along with the essiac by the same company, and carry both in my handbag. I likie the portability. A pipette-full in warm water in the afternoon refreshes and seems to help my energy level. I like the minty flavour, and prefer this to plain chlorophyll ( I bought World Organic Liquid chlorophyll, which I take early in the mornings) at the same time. I shall buy this gan when i run out.