Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Herbs Etc., ChlorOxygen, Chlorophyll Concentrate, Alcohol Free, Mint Flavored, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

Clean your intestines

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Nov 03, 2013

I put this in tea. Tastes great. Helps digestion, too.

LOVE this product!

Posted by 5109689602317549029 on Jan 23, 2015

I absolutely love this product. It seems to improve upon every internal function in my body. I have my family members and friends using this, and we have all experienced excellent results. Some benefits have included: increased energy, better lung capacity, fewer allergic symptoms, less swelling in hands and feet, better digestion, improved circulation. I enjoy the mint flavor and I don't find it to be strong. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural boost for several bodily functions!

Tastes Icky

Posted by Reviewer2074559 on Jan 27, 2012

This product certainly does not taste like mint. I have to take half the dosage to make it tolerable. Definitely wish it came in capsules.

Can't tell yet

Posted by Reviewer2291125 on Mar 07, 2011

A friend recommended this product to have more energy throughout the day; I can't tell a difference yet but I'm sure it takes a few weeks. The only negative is that it is such a dark green color that it colors your teeth/tongue green for a bit after consumption. I'm going to start drinking it out of a straw. You also have to rinse your glass immediately after drinking it to prevent your glass from getting stained. To add a bit of sweetness, I mixed it with a bit of agave and it gave the drink a better flavor.

Tastes terrible!!

Posted by Reviewer2630454 on Dec 14, 2011

I give this 3 stars because it appears to be working but the taste is so terrible!! The NOW chlorophyll in mint is MUCH better tasting!!