Herbs Etc., Deep Sleep, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Instead of sleeping pills from the doctor, try what my doctor reccommends and works--Deep Sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2928822 From Texas on Jan 14, 2010

Deep Sleep helped me to cure my insomnia on the first use. It gently puts one to sleep. I use a relaxation tape with it and usually fall asleep before the tape "White Light" is over. There is no morning after sleepiness or slugishness nor does it affect your bowel. Quite nice and I guess our grandmothers were right using all those natural remedies from the woods to aid sleep.

Useful and alcohol free

Posted by Reviewer2765351 From California on May 16, 2011

I use this product often, my sleep these days has not been as restful as I would like. I find Deep Sleep helps me fall asleep, as well as get a deeper sleep. I am 20 years clean and sober, so having a product that has no alcohol is a plus (not to mention it tastes way better to me than the alcohol-based product,for obvious reasons...)

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3051850 From Arizona on Dec 29, 2011

Haven't used a lot, but when I do use it it seems to work quite well.

Doesn't work....

Posted by Reviewer2781241 From Canada on Feb 09, 2010

Half way through the bottle and 4 sleepless nights later, still no sleep. Sending back!