July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbs Etc., Deep Sleep, Alcohol Free, 120 Fast-Acting Softgels

Deep Sleep Works!

Posted by Reviewer1089703 on May 19, 2009

I tried melatonin to reset my sleep clock. I often makes me dizzy and the dreams are weird. Deep Sleep has none of these complications. No side effects that I noticed, except it makes me very tired, usually. If I use it too long I stay sleepy during the day.

Sleeping well at long last--after 20 years of insomnia!

Posted by Reviewer1971522 on Jun 26, 2009

Deep Sleep worked like a charm from night#1. I take 2 caps at bedtime and they last for up to six-eight hours. If I wake up again and cannot go back to sleep, which happens from time to time, I take one more cap & read a bit--then I am good for another 2-4 hours rest or more. I am obese, so taking the larger dose works for me with no side effects.

deep sleep herbal medicine

Posted by Reviewer2890505 on Sep 25, 2009

It use to take me anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to fall asleep, and sometimes it would be a couple of hours. I would toss and turn and watch the clock. Now with deep sleep herbal medicine, I fall asleep so quickly, within minutes. If I wake up during the night I quickly go back to sleep. This has been the best rested sleep I have ever had. I will continue to take then and reorder when out.

Deepsleep

Posted by Reviewer2831039 on Feb 02, 2010

This product relaxes me, helps me get back to sleep after awakening, but does not put me to sleep or keep me from waking up frequently. The good news is it doesn't make me groggy or have any adverse side effects.

Sleep Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2350491 on Nov 17, 2009

This works very well if you have trouble sleeping.