Lung Tonic

Posted by Reviewer2768048 on Sep 05, 2010

I can't say enough good things about this product. I am a cancer patient and use oxygen at night when I sleep and for short periods during the day. When I get up after taking off the oxygen, I need something to help get my lungs working without it. This product has made the difference.

Posted by Reviewer3175595 on Oct 19, 2010

We have had very good results with our breathing and congestion with Lung Tonic. My husband was taking an inhaler two times a day and is now taking it once a day. We will continue taking so do not discontinue this product. It will be interesting to see what results we will have with the cold weather coming. I hope it will be positive.

really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer3112341 on Dec 08, 2009

My lungs are really compromised and I usually wheeze a lot during wet and cold weather. Now after using for about 4 weeks my wheezing and shortness of breath is nearly gone. Great product!!!!

A Great Product.

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Feb 28, 2014

I have COPD and purchased this product and Deep Health, both made by Herbs, Etc. I stopped using my Advair inhaler once I started using these two products. Like all these products that are organic and natural, it takes time to work through you whole system. You can't heal one part of the body and not another. Everything needs to be healed and this takes time, proper diet and proper supplements. I highly recommend this product for people with lung issues. Superb product and company.

Fast Acting, Great Alternative to Conventional Asthma and COPD Meds

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Oct 09, 2013

FINALLY an alcohol-free non-pharmaceutical remedy that slows the scratchy itch in my throat which causes constant coughing. I have asthma. I am allergic to alcohol in conventional inhalers, like Albuterol, whose principal ingredient is "dehydrated alcohol"/pure ethanol, and which makes me very sick. I definitely have noticed a lessening in the intensity and frequency of the coughing, as well as less shortness of breath. Highly recommend this product, especially if one is sensitive to inhalers and doesn't want to use steroids.(NO THANKS!) My husband has COPD, and he has noticed an almost immediate effect and has been able to breathe more easily. .A+++

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1426298 on May 02, 2012

Gave this to me and my husband. He had double pneumonia and this helped clear his lungs out.

Lung Tonic Soft-Gels

Posted by Reviewer1575071 on Oct 04, 2012

My husband has been using this for years to help coughing and asthma. Don't know what he would do without it. Please keep making this and God bless you.

Lung Tonic

Posted by Reviewer1071619 on Aug 17, 2010

I have used Lung Tonic for a few years and find it very effective in stopping coughs during the cold season. I highly recommend it.

Herb's Etc. Lung Tonic

Posted by 5291739245364313324 on May 31, 2015

Awesome stuff. I have asthma and was ALWAYS sick requiring frequent antibiotics, breathing treatments and steroids. I have not been sick in 2 years since starting it! I also am not as sensitive to offenders that exacerbated asthma symptoms.

Good Preventative for Lung Problems

Posted by Reviewer2402300 on Nov 27, 2009

This is a good product I've been using for about a year. It is something that helps stave off lung problems, so you take it before you have symptoms. If you do get symptoms, take the Respiratonic product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »