Herb's Etc. Lung Tonic

Posted by 5291739245364313324 on May 31, 2015

Awesome stuff. I have asthma and was ALWAYS sick requiring frequent antibiotics, breathing treatments and steroids. I have not been sick in 2 years since starting it! I also am not as sensitive to offenders that exacerbated asthma symptoms.

Pentru probleme respiratorii.

Posted by cosmopolitan on Jan 13, 2015

Dupa o cutie consumata rezultate nu sunt deloc satisfacatoare, plus ca are si un pret destul de piperat.

Respiratory System Support

Posted by 5571109125930047457 on Dec 12, 2014

Just got my two bottles a week ago. As usual, shipping's reliable and trustworthy from iHerb. Pill size is extremely small so swallowing is as easy as pie. Currently just started exercising not too long ago, and cardiovascular sessions has been somewhat challenging. Will continue to take this and hopefully, this will aid in my pursue for better health!

A Great Product.

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Feb 28, 2014

I have COPD and purchased this product and Deep Health, both made by Herbs, Etc. I stopped using my Advair inhaler once I started using these two products. Like all these products that are organic and natural, it takes time to work through you whole system. You can't heal one part of the body and not another. Everything needs to be healed and this takes time, proper diet and proper supplements. I highly recommend this product for people with lung issues. Superb product and company.

Fast Acting, Great Alternative to Conventional Asthma and COPD Meds

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Oct 09, 2013

FINALLY an alcohol-free non-pharmaceutical remedy that slows the scratchy itch in my throat which causes constant coughing. I have asthma. I am allergic to alcohol in conventional inhalers, like Albuterol, whose principal ingredient is "dehydrated alcohol"/pure ethanol, and which makes me very sick. I definitely have noticed a lessening in the intensity and frequency of the coughing, as well as less shortness of breath. Highly recommend this product, especially if one is sensitive to inhalers and doesn't want to use steroids.(NO THANKS!) My husband has COPD, and he has noticed an almost immediate effect and has been able to breathe more easily. .A+++

Lung Tonic Soft-Gels

Posted by Reviewer1575071 on Oct 04, 2012

My husband has been using this for years to help coughing and asthma. Don't know what he would do without it. Please keep making this and God bless you.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1426298 on May 02, 2012

Gave this to me and my husband. He had double pneumonia and this helped clear his lungs out.

Herbs Etc. Lung Tonic, Alcohol Free, 60 Fast Acting Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3172238 on Jan 25, 2012

I believe that the Softgels are as effective as nationally advertised inhalers, without any side effects. In addition, the company's turn-around time is remarkably prompt. Thank you.

Lung Tonic

Posted by Reviewer3084371 on Apr 01, 2011

Great product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3016198 on Oct 30, 2010

Have been using for years as maintenance -- great product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »