INCREDIBLE!!

Posted by Reviewer1321035 on Sep 30, 2009

Despite exceptional oral hygiene habits I have always had periodontal issues and receding gums. My teeth never felt clean. Plaque would continually build up on my teeth and neither my dentist or periodontist could explain it. The harsh products, frequent expensive cleanings and prescriptions they recommended never helped. Within one week of using this product my plaque problems have disappeared! My teeth have never felt cleaner. My wife tried it and said it felt like she just had a professional cleaning. An unrelated holistic dental website recommended rinsing the mouth with goldenseal, myrrh and echinaceah extracts and I when I was googling these ingredients it led me to the Mouth Tonic, which conveniently contains all of these and more. A lot of products claim results but this one absolutely delivers. If you have dental or periodontal issues and are considering this product for healthy gums; do not hesitate to buy it. I place several drops in the mouth, around the teeth, and then swish it for a minute or two before spitting without rinsing. I believe it has saved me thousands of dollars in gum surgeries. For the unbelievable price of $8.00! By the way, I tried another holistic product called OraMD which was overpriced and ineffectual. Do not waste your money.

miraculous stuff

Posted by Reviewer1934952 on Dec 29, 2009

I have been using this mouth tonic ever since 1986 when my mother and I happened to be in Santa Fe and stumbled across it. My mother was a health nut. When the dentist said my son had developed gingivitis at the age of 6 due to stress and worry (he worried about everything), I used that on him. The gingivitis cleared up. Through the years my husband and I have used it whenever we have developed sores on our gums. They have cleared up within days. I love it.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Feb 05, 2011

This product is really excellent for both receding gums and also mouth ulcers caused by over work or bad diet. Takes about 1-2 weeks to notice a difference on gums. On ulcers, pretty much works overnight. As someone else noted, getting the liquid on your lips or using too much can cause a herpes reaction. However, I notice that this only happens when you start using it, or after a long interlude. I now use regularly without ill effects.

Great product, highly recommended

Posted by 5634369327589983301 on Nov 24, 2012

My first time using natural tonics for gums, that being said using this in combination with the Herbs etc mouth tonic did make a difference. After searching online for something to use I came across a rediculously expensive tonic and decided to hunt down other items with the same ingredients, which these 2 products have for about $20 compared to $90. I had dentists tell me time and again that my gums are receding and that I brush too hard and need to be careful. I got my wakeup call when I started feeling the lower bumps or contours of some teeth. Started using this and within 2 weeks I noticed a difference. Have continued using the product, saw my dentist and got some pleasant results. Hooked for life, just hope they hang around that long!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2638619 on Jan 13, 2010

this is the second time I purchased the mouth tonic. it definitely relieves any type of mouth pain and is quite refreshing. it also has propolis which is suppose to help cure tooth infections

Herbs, Etc. Mouth Tonic

Posted by Reviewer2327931 on Apr 26, 2010

No pretenses in Herbs, Etc. Product detailing....does what it says & then some.....believe I've saved a 4- bridged nightmare via tissue rejuv, if you're having issues, this tonic is a no brainer must try/if you're not having issues: help stave off future unwelcomed corrections to you oral health w/Mouth Tonic ....

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Apr 12, 2011

Have notice a huge difference in my gum inflammation since I started using this. Much much better for me than the more expensive one that is similar.

For healthy gums

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Apr 25, 2009

Myrhh, goldenseal, echinacia and bloodroot are exelent combination to kill bacteria so thank to this product I keep my mouth healthy without quimical feeling.

Herbs Mouth Tonic

Posted by Reviewer2668500 on May 12, 2010

I've been using Herbs Mouth Tonic for at least ten years. When I run out for a period of time my gums begin giving me trouble. No tenderness, no bleeding with regular use.

Great mouth tonic

Posted by 5717282787211190384 on Aug 25, 2012

Works great for gum problems. Better than anything the dentist has!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »