terrible smell and taste

Posted by annabel on May 02, 2012

I just do not know how children may like it! It is terrible taste of oil, reminds me castor and tamanu oil together. I thought it would have some tasty smell. I tried it on myself first ((((((((( yes, it gave the effect of frozen tongue, for a while, may be 20 minutes, not more. And I couldn't get rid of the taste for hours. Then I tried to give just a drop of it to my baby. She started to cry. Кошмарище! Меня начало тошнить от этого вкуса и малую тоже. Она расплакалась и слюни полились рекой. Подморозило язык может на минут 20, не больше (на себе испробовала). Одним словом - не рекомендую...

a wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1616575 on Jan 20, 2013

Already bought a second bottle. This stuff really works for my teething baby. I see her calm down within seconds after I apply the oil on her gums. And since it's all natural oils and herbs I don't need to worry about the safety of this product. In one word, it is AMAZING.

recommended

Posted by 5168557164295298184 on Sep 24, 2014

works like magic

good oil but too strong for babies

Posted by 5062114391373300144 on Jan 28, 2014

good but not tasty for little ones. very strong taste from cloves oil. i suppose it can be used for older kids but not for babies.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2827445 on Jan 01, 2012

We love this teething oil! It is the best!

Love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2943964 on May 25, 2009

I have used this for both of my boys. Not only does it ease the pain....they enjoy the taste and get excited when I get the bottle out. Unlike products that you can buy at your local drugstore, this will not toughen the gums. Since it is an oil....it actually softens them and makes it easier for them to cut through. Can't say enough about it!!!!!!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2008689 on Jul 29, 2010

I really like how well this item works however the clove was a little stronger than I expected. My little girl doesn't mind it because it works but I can tell she doesn't think it is the best tasting stuff.