Many uses for iodine!

Posted by Reviewer2441861 on Jan 13, 2011

Used iodine in the past to overcome boils infection successfuly. Using it now for jock itch (add 1 drop iodine & lather with soap over infected areas) & in shampoo for cleaner scalp(1/2 drop in shampoo). Not sure if safe enough to add into drink due to the trichloride present, but has many other uses that is beneficial externally. (e.g. eczema, skin infections, athletes foot etc)

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Aug 17, 2012

If you lean towards low thyroid function this will undoubtedly help. I've had no trouble taking a single drop before bedtime, in fact I then sleep like a log, though the Edgar Cayce readings more suggest a single drop in the morning upom awakening in a half glass of water. For normalising function of all the glands.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2301134 on Aug 31, 2010

arrived extremely quick and in excellent condition. After using atomidine for a few weeks I feel better than I have felt in years! I have researched hypothyroidism and decided to give this a try over pharmaceuticals. Thank you.

Atomidine

Posted by Reviewer2384784 on Jun 04, 2009

I have used this product and find it to be very useful in its effects on the endocerene glands. I continue to use it as per Caycee's readings.

Respond better to Iosol

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 02, 2014

As above - respond better at same mcg so am not continuing with this. I have read that an iodine/iodide combo is preferred (iodide for thyroid, iodine for breast). My experience appears to confirm this. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

excellent product

Posted by 4802053184416861513 on Sep 08, 2013

I have used Atomidine for more than ten years with very good results. I replaced my iodized table salt with Sea Salt because Atomidine provides a full daily dose. I also use a 25% solution as a skin treatment for scratches, bug bites and so on.

Best type if Iodine

Posted by Reviewer1600333 on Mar 04, 2012

I have used a couple of iodine products but have for this is the best for me. I only have to take two drops a day so it last me about a year so that makes it good value as well.

essential

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Aug 02, 2011

Take it whenever we feel we are getting sick. Don't take it right before bed because it will give you energy!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2772214 on Apr 22, 2011

I have been diagnose with hypothiroidism and I was given Tyrosine for life by the doctors. After suffering terrible problems and fatigue with sinthetic tyrosine I decided to give it a tried. It has brought my TSH levels back into order and I have now decide to gave back the sinthetic drugs. Please note that 1 week program and 1 week off and the same upto a max of 5 weeks. Under strictive supervison though. Excellent product!

Atomidine

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Have been taking this product for a few years now. It is doing it's job. It works well for me tried different dosages until I found the right one for me. Goodby precription medicine, hello going natural!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »