Atomidine

Posted by 5497693149443612961 on Jun 27, 2015

This is not the original Edgar Cayce formula. I will be seeing about getting a refund.

Knee pain help

Posted by 5218225766487376303 on Feb 22, 2015

My knee pain has disappeared almost completely. Now I can finally walk like a normal people. Thank you very much for this product :) Life saver :P

Respond better to Iosol

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 02, 2014

As above - respond better at same mcg so am not continuing with this. I have read that an iodine/iodide combo is preferred (iodide for thyroid, iodine for breast). My experience appears to confirm this. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

A great type of iodine

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jun 02, 2014

Seems mellow and more useful than some other types I've tried. For me, I notice iodine much more if I am low. Then when there is enough things just feel ok.

Tastes like Lugol's

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on May 31, 2014

This atomic form seems to be the best form of iodine. It tastes just as bad as Lugol's. Taken with milk disguises the taste, but some info I've read says take on an empty stomach 20-30 mins. before food. I used to take Lugol's in milk and a blood test showed my iodine was at a good level.

excellent product

Posted by 4802053184416861513 on Sep 08, 2013

I have used Atomidine for more than ten years with very good results. I replaced my iodized table salt with Sea Salt because Atomidine provides a full daily dose. I also use a 25% solution as a skin treatment for scratches, bug bites and so on.

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Aug 17, 2012

If you lean towards low thyroid function this will undoubtedly help. I've had no trouble taking a single drop before bedtime, in fact I then sleep like a log, though the Edgar Cayce readings more suggest a single drop in the morning upom awakening in a half glass of water. For normalising function of all the glands.

Atomidine

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Have been taking this product for a few years now. It is doing it's job. It works well for me tried different dosages until I found the right one for me. Goodby precription medicine, hello going natural!

Best type if Iodine

Posted by Reviewer1600333 on Mar 04, 2012

I have used a couple of iodine products but have for this is the best for me. I only have to take two drops a day so it last me about a year so that makes it good value as well.

essential

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Aug 02, 2011

Take it whenever we feel we are getting sick. Don't take it right before bed because it will give you energy!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »