Aura Glow Oil

Posted by Reviewer2077386 on Dec 30, 2011

Aura Glow (and its Liquid Lanolin cousin, that I also use) is the best emolient I have ever used. I mix it with an organic body lotion for the 'slip' factor. Do it after my morning bath and I am set for the day. Rub it all over and never worry about rough feet, chapped knees and wrinkled winter skin again. I would add it to my bath water but what a mess to clean up afterwards! Thank you for your very special selection of health and beauty products.

Almond oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 05, 2013

Gorgeous body oil. Pleasant smell. Nourishes the skin very good.

Smaržo!!

Posted by Strelka on Oct 04, 2013

Burvīga marcipāna smarža burvīgai eļļai:) Der gan ķermenim , gan sejai.

Havent used it yet. Stars are for the jasmine oil

Posted by 5063976515548425304 on Mar 19, 2014

I have the jasmine oil of this product and havent used the almond oil yet. The jasmine is great though.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2816387 on Aug 14, 2014

This is the second time I buy this oil and it still smells wonderful, makes skin super soft and also gives glowing tan, would recommend to everyone who loves marzipan :)

Aura Glow Almond

Posted by 4815253391838115503 on Aug 18, 2014

I have been using this Edgar Cayce formulated product for over forty years, it is the best! There are many scents to choose from but I prefer the almond trusting there will be some residual effect of skin protection from the B17 in the almonds.

First time trying almond oil !

Posted by 5549389449011782078 on Oct 31, 2014

I ordered this to use in my hair and on my face I wanted to like it but the SMELL just put me off completely ! this was my first time ordering almond oil so im not sure if they all smell like this , im going to order a different brand of almond oil and see how it goes

scent seems a bit unnatural

Posted by 5256055697754896032 on Mar 18, 2014

The almond scent of this seems a bit unnatural, it reminds me of marcipan sweets. Not recommended for sensitive skin.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1394974 on Feb 01, 2008

Great to use after shower. If you find it too thick you can add baby oil.

Almond Oil - Wonderful Scent - Love It

Posted by Reviewer1717722 on Jul 25, 2010

I love this oil! It has a light, almond fragrance. I use it daily - immediately after showering/bathing. It locks in moisture.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »