Contains Alcohol! >:(

Posted by Reviewer1641291 on Oct 10, 2014

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.

hydrogen peroxide

Posted by Reviewer1633728 on Feb 03, 2010

I am pleased with an excellent product .Also, your shipment was very prompt and free of any problems.I am pleased you do ship to Canada: some of your competitors do not.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

I really feel more secure about my breath, after years of paranoia (being a smoker).

IT SIMPLY WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2689135 on Nov 13, 2011

PLAIN SIMPLE, CHEAP AND BEST MOUTH WASH!!!

Been using for years

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Jan 22, 2012

Whitens very well, good taste also.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on Jun 06, 2012

This with the tea tree toothpaste and floss treated my gum problem. It helps the breath too. Very mild and soothing. I think as long as I stick to this I don't need to see a dentist that often!

HPM - a stand-by

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

My husband and I have used this product for many years. It helps keep our teeth bright and it kills germs, naturally.

much better than the stuff in the brown bottle

Posted by Reviewer1715010 on Jan 28, 2010

I don't know if this is making my teeth whiter, but I do know that I get fewer canker sores using it. And I'm not worried that it's poisoning me like the stuff in the brown bottle that's supposed to be used topically.

Marvellous stuff

Posted by burdypie on Sep 17, 2011

I use this in my CPAP machine water; a capful each time I renew water...it keeps the water clean, and I don't get colds or flu...I attribute that to inhaling trace amounts of this product's food grade hydrogen peroxide.

Stops bad breath fast

Posted by marley on May 30, 2013

It really helps to kill bad breath and stop bleeding gums.I just don't like the taste of it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »