YUCK!!!

Posted by Reviewer2506805 on Jul 30, 2015

This looks and tastes exactly like very finely ground Himalayan pink salt! No peppermint taste. It's nasty!!!

nice toothpowder

Posted by bugajuk on Feb 15, 2015

Nice toothpowder to use in evening. Need to get used to it, because of salty taste. Good amount and it is cheap. Cleans very well, although i want something other in the morning, like Nature's Gate, Natural Toothpaste, Creme de Anise, Fluoride Free...

terrible

Posted by marianF on Feb 01, 2015

Tastes like pure salt, bottle is kind of messy, doesn't foam at all and worst of all, made my gums hurt not only while brushing but for the rest of the day.I had none of those issues with the Eco-dent tooth powder and going but to that.I try to use up the products I buy even when I'm not 100% satisfied, but this I had to throw in the trash, total waste of money.

way too salty,

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Jan 24, 2015

the main ingredients are baking soda & salt (sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride). the saltiness is overwhelming that i could taste nothing else (no or anything else. + it's very drying might as well just making your own tooth powder by mixing them, why waste $ paying for salt & baking soda.

New Experience

Posted by 4831027239307348971 on Dec 01, 2013

Con: doesn't foam, taste salty, takes some getting used to. PRO: makes my gums feel freshened and invigorated, a wonderful feeling that I'd never had before. It also doesn't contain silica or trashy sweeteners such as xylitol!

Great alternative to "regular" toothpaste

Posted by 5387458327210225764 on Nov 01, 2013

Honestly, it took me a while to get use to brushing my teeth with powder, but over time I've learnt that I enjoy this other way of getting my gums clean. I am currently combining this product with "regular" whitening toothpaste though to prevent discoloration, since I noticed my front teeth were getting a bit darker while using only the powder.

Bought as a gift - reviewed positively.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 19, 2013

I was told it cleans well and thoroughly, tastes great, leaves a nice clean mouth. A small-looking container goes a long way.

Excellent Tooth Brushing Powder

Posted by Reviewer2922397 on May 07, 2013

Used this product for 6 years since 2007. Tastes salty and has excellent ingredients. Product lasts approximately 3-4 months using it once per day; great value I use it before rinsing my mouth with the same brand's Ipsadent mouthwash. My tea stains on my front lower teeth do not develop like they used to. Very pleased with the combo of both of these Heritage products.

Well worth, last long & clean

Posted by funexplorer on Oct 23, 2012

I have grown up using toothpaste for all my life till i chance upon this. At first i started with eco-dent toothpowder cause i thought more ingredient would better clean my teeth, and this was out of stock at that time. eco-dent didn't clean as well as this and didn't feel as natural. I have tried many of the toothpastes found in iherb, Weleda plant & salt gel, Periobrite, Desert Essence Tea tree, Nature's gate Anise, Bee Rescued Propolis etc. And also those big brand toothpastes regularly used at home colgate, oral b and sensodyne. I have no regrets switching to a toothpowder. Although the initial cost is high as compared to regular toothpaste. It is super well worth, based on my calculation, it can last estimated 8 months for individual usage. i started mid- feb and have used only a 1/3. Clean well, with this i never look back to toothpaste..

brush well

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

its nice to have a toothpaste option without the laced petrochemicals that are rampant in so many of todays products. glycerin tends to make my teeth a tad sensitive, so finding a natural toothpaste solution without it was a little bit arduous. this has been a great pick. i like the ingredients. the salt is a little strong and coarse so you have to find your limit on how much you can apply during each session and how long you can brush your teeth with it before it starts to irritate you. the peppermint powder is in there, but it is virtually tasteless. could go for a little more of a minty presence. teeth do come out shiny and clean after use

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »