Amazing

Posted by 5718293232111336333 on Mar 10, 2015

Just great. I put it in my hair and man it grows so fast!!! My hair dresser is shocked and I even got one of the hairdressers to start using it! My husband loves it for his hair too-- really helps with any hair thinning. I rub it on my 18 month old tummy when he got constipated and voila- he got relieve! Also use it for myself as a detox- the good Ol liver and stomach detox: rub a fair amount on tummy n liver areas, glad wrap your body around and go to bed. Wake up and feel amazing. A MUST HAVE in my family

High quality

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I love using Heritage Products for Edward Cayce protocols. Organic and tested for pesticide residues. As someone with chemical sensitivities and impaired detox abilities, I really appreciate this level of purity.

Heritage Products, Organic Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Aug 18, 2013

I do like this oil, I have tried a few oil pack with essential oils and so far its been a delight to use! Given more time in use perhaps I will add more to my comments.

good product

Posted by 5629413530965312682 on Mar 04, 2015

Worked amazingly. Was recommended by my naturopath to do compresses to remove fluid from my uterus.

Good product

Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015

I use this and almond oil to remove my make up. Also I use this with almond, jojoba and rosemary oils as my hair mask. Works wonders.

castor oil

Posted by 5542327352624209444 on Nov 20, 2013

the best :)

Good quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 11, 2013

I bought this after reading about alternatives to skincare. I mix a little of this with grapeseed to put on my skin in the evening. It's very thick. Heritage products is a very good company.

Facial

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jul 03, 2013

I use a small amount each day, or every second day, mixed with water, apply it to my face. Leaves my skin smooth and healthy looking. I've also used it for my arthritis. It will last for some time when buying 480mL. I'm quite happy with the purchase.

Love it :)