Heritage Products, Organic Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Great quality

Posted by 5441372717917491452 on Feb 05, 2013

I used it for my hair, after wash I feel my hair is silky. My mother told me that the quality is good the same as the old real castor oil.

High quality

Posted by earthwalker From Arizona on Jun 27, 2012

I love using Heritage Products for Edward Cayce protocols. Organic and tested for pesticide residues. As someone with chemical sensitivities and impaired detox abilities, I really appreciate this level of purity.

Excellent for your hair

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Feb 24, 2013

I massage it to my scalp and leave it over night with plasticcover and whoolhat (its cold up here in the north) and my hair seem to REALLY be growing

Great all round Oil

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Jan 26, 2013

Great for sprains, insect bites, hair, and skin. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple.

Great cold pressed and hexane-free organic castor oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 13, 2014

Great to know that this it's organic, cold pressed, hexane-free, fee of pesticide residues, eco-friendly and cruelty free. Rich in ricinoleic, oleic acid, linoleic, linolenic, palmitic, stearic fatty acids, castor oil It's renowned for its exceptional moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibiotic, antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, regenerative, rejuvenating and even pain-relieving properties.It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, fights various skin conditions, such as acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ringworm, scalp infections, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, abrasions, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. It's also a great remedy for arthritis, joint pain, nerve inflammation and sore muscles. It can also be used internally as a laxative and antibacterial/antimicrobial agentand is known to increase T-cell production and boost the immune system. . I've been using castor oil on my face and I'm impressed by the results: my complexion has improved, my skin is softer and smoother and has a healthy glow, the redness and inflammation is gone, my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky, my hair is healthier. Glad I ordered it.