Great for castor oil packs

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

I ordered this for my mom's castor oil packs and we're very happy with it. The oil is very thick and smells nice. I love that it's organic and cold-pressed. The bottle is quite big and good value for money. The only issue I had with it was that the plastic cap broke, so I had to pour it into another bottle.

awesome product!

Posted by 4925077420864845653 on Dec 11, 2014

i use it to grow my lashes, grow my hair, skin care in general...google castor oil uses and you'll be amazed. this is like a cure-all oil i think. great quality too and great price

its ok

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Dec 03, 2014

i suppose.

Good

Posted by 5604781334434522291 on Sep 16, 2014

Great castor oil. Good quality and really good to know its organic. A fair and good price as well :)

castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2457100 on Aug 18, 2014

Hard to find organic castor oil........this is a quality product from good company.

Great value. My eyebrows are fuller . curly lashes are tamed

Posted by 5433270489337227674 on Jul 21, 2014

The bottle is bigger than I thought. This was such a great value because you will pay more in other brands. I've been using this product for a few weeks.I use it on my hair, lashes and eyebrows. I have noticed that my brows are fuller and darker since I started using this product. I also use it to tame my curly and unruly lashes. I do not have to brush my lashes every night anymore because they stay separated since i've been using this oil.

Great cold pressed and hexane-free organic castor oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 13, 2014

Great to know that this it's organic, cold pressed, hexane-free, fee of pesticide residues, eco-friendly and cruelty free. Rich in ricinoleic, oleic acid, linoleic, linolenic, palmitic, stearic fatty acids, castor oil It's renowned for its exceptional moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibiotic, antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, regenerative, rejuvenating and even pain-relieving properties.It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, fights various skin conditions, such as acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ringworm, scalp infections, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, abrasions, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. It's also a great remedy for arthritis, joint pain, nerve inflammation and sore muscles. It can also be used internally as a laxative and antibacterial/antimicrobial agentand is known to increase T-cell production and boost the immune system. . I've been using castor oil on my face and I'm impressed by the results: my complexion has improved, my skin is softer and smoother and has a healthy glow, the redness and inflammation is gone, my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky, my hair is healthier. Glad I ordered it.

Awesome Product

Posted by 5590038521339285313 on Apr 02, 2014

Love this oil. It is worth the money..

Good quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 11, 2013

I bought this after reading about alternatives to skincare. I mix a little of this with grapeseed to put on my skin in the evening. It's very thick. Heritage products is a very good company.

Wonderful Organic Castor Oil

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Dec 04, 2013

Love this oil! I use it for: Oil Cleansing Method, mixed 50/50 with grape seed or jojoba oil & a few drops of lavender & camomile essential oils. My face feels clean & soft. Eyelashes & brows, this oil has made my lashes & brows really grow back full & thicker! Scalp treatment, I can see new hair growth around my hairline! Amazing product! Definitely a "beauty staple" in my medicine cabinet!