High quality

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I love using Heritage Products for Edward Cayce protocols. Organic and tested for pesticide residues. As someone with chemical sensitivities and impaired detox abilities, I really appreciate this level of purity.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer3025850 on Nov 21, 2011

i love this castor oil and use it everyday for dry skin and as a hair mask.

Good product

Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015

I use this and almond oil to remove my make up. Also I use this with almond, jojoba and rosemary oils as my hair mask. Works wonders.

good product

Posted by 5629413530965312682 on Mar 04, 2015

Worked amazingly. Was recommended by my naturopath to do compresses to remove fluid from my uterus.

Heritage Products, Organic Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Aug 18, 2013

I do like this oil, I have tried a few oil pack with essential oils and so far its been a delight to use! Given more time in use perhaps I will add more to my comments.

castor oil

Posted by 5542327352624209444 on Nov 20, 2013

the best :)

Good quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 11, 2013

I bought this after reading about alternatives to skincare. I mix a little of this with grapeseed to put on my skin in the evening. It's very thick. Heritage products is a very good company.

Great value. My eyebrows are fuller . curly lashes are tamed

Posted by 5433270489337227674 on Jul 21, 2014

The bottle is bigger than I thought. This was such a great value because you will pay more in other brands. I've been using this product for a few weeks.I use it on my hair, lashes and eyebrows. I have noticed that my brows are fuller and darker since I started using this product. I also use it to tame my curly and unruly lashes. I do not have to brush my lashes every night anymore because they stay separated since i've been using this oil.

Love it :)

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Aug 05, 2013

Dun give you pimples! :P

Facial

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jul 03, 2013

I use a small amount each day, or every second day, mixed with water, apply it to my face. Leaves my skin smooth and healthy looking. I've also used it for my arthritis. It will last for some time when buying 480mL. I'm quite happy with the purchase.