Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer3338682 on Nov 10, 2012

excellent

Excelente

Posted by 5499017244011638702 on Nov 16, 2012

Producto muy bueno y de buena calidad. Muy bueno para usarlo en el metodo de limpieza con aceites. Uso menos pues me reseca un poco .

huge bottle

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Dec 23, 2012

This stuff is going to last awhile! I got it for the Oil Cleansing Method and am very happy it's organic.

Great for castor oil packs

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

I ordered this for my mom's castor oil packs and we're very happy with it. The oil is very thick and smells nice. I love that it's organic and cold-pressed. The bottle is quite big and good value for money. The only issue I had with it was that the plastic cap broke, so I had to pour it into another bottle.

Good

Posted by 5604781334434522291 on Sep 16, 2014

Great castor oil. Good quality and really good to know its organic. A fair and good price as well :)

Amazing

Posted by 5263927052322591420 on Jul 03, 2016

I have recently started using this and I can honestly say I love it already. It makes my hair feel thicker and fuller. I can see new hair growing in some of my bald spot that I had in the front of my head. I think you have to continue using it for permanent results. So far Im pretty impressed.

Not sure

Posted by 5099011588862248257 on Oct 19, 2016

Maybe I have not used long enough ( 12 days) Thus I am not sure if it's doing something. I rubb it on my belly... all over it and cover with a cloth . I sleep with it on. I bought the hot water bottle but I have not used to put on top of my belly yet.

Good

Posted by 5065636103040916866 on Jul 14, 2013

very good

Posted by ReviewsByNina on May 10, 2015

very good

Heritage Organic Castor Oil is great!

Posted by Reviewer1933176 on Oct 29, 2010

This Organic Castor Oil is the highest quality. Free of chemicals and certified organic. I love it.