Good quality jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer1786082 on Jul 22, 2011

This jojoba oil is good quality. It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave one greasy or shiny looking. I use just a drop as facial moisturizer, and also put it on dry areas. It can be used in the hair as well. I reccommend this product.

A good quality and fresh product

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Jul 03, 2014

Had a bad experience with rancid carrier oils from a different brand. Heritage products have always come fresh and unspoilt.

Great

Posted by 4623266253530548266 on Aug 06, 2013

Jojoba oil is great for dry hair and it doesn't clog up your pores. Sinks in really fast too

jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2928496 on Sep 25, 2009

the price cheap and worth! its very effective, i would probaby buy again!

Real thing

Posted by 5507499194404527986 on Oct 13, 2012

I add it to my Shea butter mix

Baby skin

Posted by 4622915757481068246 on Nov 16, 2013

I love it. I use it for my face skin. And I have never had baby face feeling before. I am very happy I bought it. And I am thinking about buying the bigger amount to make some of my own face creams.

Good cleansing oil

Posted by gtsgrl on Aug 23, 2014

I'm using this for the OCM to take makeup off and in conjunction with castor oil and grapeseed oil it's doing a great job. it's quite a bit more expensive than the other 2 oils but still cheaper and better than any other branded cleanser I've used.

Nice quality and price

Posted by BirdieRoad on Dec 10, 2014

I buy jojoba oil in many places. This oil is a great price for an ounce and the quality is good. I mix drops of jojoba with drops of rosehip seed oil for my nightly moisturizer and have for many years. I'm 60 with very few wrinkles :) You ladies should try it!

Very good oil

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Jul 12, 2015

I use another brand of jojoba oil before, and this one work best. It not greasy and absorb very quickly. Very satisfy. I hope this have a large size, because I want to use it to blend with the essential oil.

Very good

Posted by 4623508946431659483 on Dec 12, 2015

I used it as a face moisturizer It's good ، doesn't make my face greasy 💕💕

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »