Great ingredient

Posted by Reviewer2856172 on Jun 04, 2009

I mix this with jojoba oil and aloe vera gel to make eye make-up remover. It works great!

Heavenly Mist

Posted by Reviewer2133082 on Nov 03, 2010

This is THE only toner I use. I spray it on, let it dry naturally and then apply my moisturizer. It has a tiny bit of moisture from the minute undetectable oil of the petals and smells wonderful. So gentle it never burns or irritates my eyes. In the hot summer months, I refrigerate it.

Lovely and fragrant

Posted by Reviewer2134031 on Feb 28, 2008

I have been using this product for several months and it feels great on my skin and hair. I use it before and after I apply makeup and it feels just great. It helps my hair feel soft and fragrant.

Using for Astigmatism and Dry Eye

Posted by Reviewer1737348 on Nov 04, 2010

Yes! Astigmatism. I had lasik years ago and ever since have good vision but mild astigmatism that is very annoying. I use a pair of spec for night driving that corrects it but during the day, especially in large space, like a mall or rail station, it drives me crazy! Vision not as clear as it could be. I had Lasik so I don't want to have to wear glasses full time again just for that and I'm not too keen about having a "touch up" as my eye doc suggested, once was enough. I have used every single kind of drop to help with my dry eye (which makes the astigmatism worse) and nothing has helped. Desperate one day, i searched around the Internet for a 'natural cure for astigmatism.’ Rose water (pure..no additives and quality like this brand) kept coming up/ Ayurvedic medicine has used it for years and others apparently know about it as well. so I am trying it. One week so far and my eyes do feel much better, not quite as dry. Clear vision right after drops but still too soon too tell if it is a real cure. Its worth a shot to me as I believe in natural healing since it has been around alot longer than chemical/surgical healing. 2 drops each eye (stings a little but afterwards ahhhh!) a few times a day, as often as I using regular drops, does the trick. Search for yourself by entering "Astigmatism Rosewater" in your search engine. Most say to use lime juice with it but I am just using the rosewater.

Heavenly Roses

Posted by Reviewer2001205 on Jun 07, 2009

I love this rose spray, I keep one bottle next to my bed to spritz myself when I wake up + I have a bottle at work to help relieve stress and beat the heat. Highly recommend this- my boyfriend even likes being sprayed...

Excellent and Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Nov 07, 2007

I started using this rose water about 7 years ago. It is absolutely wonderful. The scent is exquisite! I use it as a hair conditioner, a base for bath oil (w/essential oil of sandlewood - fantastic!), in my diffuser, home made cosmetics and as a body spritz. This rose hydrosol does not have chemicals (herbicides/pesticides) in it, and the company was founded by the Edger Cayce foundation and this product is one of Mr. Cayce's standard remedy components. Can't say enough good things about this product.

Refreshing!

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012

Even though i live in th country famous for it's amazing roses i can't find a rose water that comes anywhere near the great, refreshing feeling this one leaves... The fact it doesn't have alcohol in it makes it not irritating the eye if it end up on the eyebal. Very good!

Pure

Posted by Reviewer2943668 on Jun 05, 2008

I tend to over-strain my eyes, either at the computer or reading books. A few drops of rose water sprayed into the eyes really relaxes them. Works better than a lot of eye drops I have tried earlier. The quality is excellent, but the nozzle system could have been smoother.

Very Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2173556 on Jun 30, 2009

I use rosewater as a daily moisturizer for my hair and it's fantastic. Leaves my hair very moisturized, soft and smelling lovely

Good smell, good price

Posted by Reviewer2504506 on Oct 02, 2010

Smells truly rosy, I used it as a toner/body spray. The smell doesn't last long, but it hydrates the skin a little bit.