So cheap and soooo good!

Posted by Reviewer3057996 on Aug 01, 2011

This product is amazing when used with Jojoba oil. Put a 10c sized amount of each into the palm of your hand and rub onto your face roughly for a minute or so. Look at your hands after doing so and see all of your blackheads on your fingers. This keeps my skin blemish-free and hydrated. I highly recommend! and it's really cheap too :)

very good moisture

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

Saw on Dr Oz that castor softens the appearance of Elevens, those vertical wrinkles between the eybrows. Mine were becoming One Hundred and Elevens. Applied the castor oil, neat, on freshly washed face, at night. Works! The eyebrow lines, and the horizontal lines on my forehead are softer, shallower, appearing. It is very thick and sticky, but it does just take a tiny amount so it's very economical. I also mix it with other essential oils for the extra hydration. Very pleased.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Mar 09, 2012

I have tried other brands, and I really like this one. It is not as sticky as other ones and it really helps heal and smooth skin. Iherb ships fast!

Acne fighting in OCM

Posted by 5758833361957727800 on Jan 16, 2014

This really draws out all the junk in my pores! I use this mixed with jojoba or sunflower oil 4:1 ratio, seen a great improvement of my skin!

convenient size, great product

Posted by Reviewer2271089 on Sep 26, 2011

I've been using this brand of castor oil for years. I love what it does for my hair and skin. I even like the smell.

Grew back my eyebrows!

Posted by 5453118933608511988 on Oct 21, 2014

As a kid, I used to tweeze my eyebrows into a thin line for about a year, and after that my eyebrows never grew back, they are extremely thin with some bald spots. I've been addicted to eyebrow pencils just to make them look normal for years. I read a tip somewhere about applying castor oil to eyebrows to help them regrow, gotta say I didn't really have high hopes as I had NO growth in some places (not small hairs, nothing) for about 10 years. Over the summer I have religiously applied castor oil to my eyebrows every night, and after about a week I spotted small hairs where there had been none. And now, about 4 months later, the bald spots are gone, I have eyebrows again! They're also much thicker. I have recommended this product to all my friends, it's amazing! It supposedly helps eyelash growth as well, but that didn't work for me as my eyes swell up if I apply it to the lash-line. Even so, I would never be without this product.

Very useful.

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on Aug 15, 2011

My husband is using this on a bump (wart) on his hand. The bump has flattened out and is almost gone - took about 2 weeks. This brand, that I have bought before, is consistently a good quality that I use in homemade coasmetics.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Jun 28, 2011

Seems like a quality oil. Exactly what I expected.

great

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

I use it with other oils in order to cleanse my skin, works well.

Très doux ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Je l'utilise pour démaquiller mes yeux, sur les cheveux et ongles. Il est très épais mais très efficace.