Really cheap and really effective

Posted by MichaelAmbrosia on Feb 15, 2014

I have been using this product for 4 days and I can already see a difference in my skin, my skin feels tighter and healthier, no more blemishes. I mix this product in the morning, one drop castor oil and 4 drops avocado oil, and in the night one drop castor oil and 4 drops jojoba oil, no complaints so far. I have more reviews on my profile in regards to acne/back pain, give it a look if you're in need of another opinion. good luck on your journey.

1st time purchase. Using it for eyebrows, lashes growth and make-up removal

Posted by 4751093166024056696 on Feb 21, 2014

I have bought this bottle because it is well received (from ratings) and was the smaller bottle available. Transferred some into a even smaller dropper bottle and have been using it as an eyebrows and lash growth "serum". Not much changes to the eyelashes yet (been only using for about 1 week), but have to admit that it is easy to apply (i use a cotton bud), no offensive smell (big plus) and does not sting the eyes(bigger plus). Will continue to persist with my eyebrows/ lashes challenge. I have also tried using the castor oil as a make-up removal. Just castor oil alone. Big mistake. Maybe because castor oil is a "heavier" oil, it took me a very long to remove the oil and make-up from my face. Later, I read in some forums that castor oil mixed with jojoba oil might be a better make-up removal oil mixture. May try that method on a later date.

A good quality and fresh product

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Jul 03, 2014

This product is excellent. Arrived fresh and kept well unrefrigerated. Too drying for the purposes I intended for it. But that just speaks to the product's quality.

Eyebrow and Hair oil

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Nov 09, 2013

Use it in my hair and eyebrows, great oil

Posted by 5595920890656130026 on Nov 10, 2013

Got this for my hair. thick formula just what I expected. Mix this with almond or coconut oil for smoother application.

Castor oil - THICK and STICKY!

Posted by 5066321041607994441 on Nov 28, 2013

This works wonders on eyelashes and brows, mine have grown a few millimeters at least already (a week or so) and I'm amazed!

Excellent product, great value

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Dec 28, 2013

This product, mixed with my Giovanni leave-in, is just fab to tame my frizzy hair.

Good product

Posted by WeAreCosmetics on Nov 17, 2014

Really good oil for lashes! And for mix it with creams etc. Recommended! Ha hecho maravillas con mis pestañas, ya no se me cae ni una, súper recomendado.

Castor Oil

Posted by Clepsydra on Apr 14, 2013

Large amount of product and great price.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1432111 on Aug 08, 2011

Good for many skin problem.