お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Heritage Products, Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

very good for chapped hands

Posted by teacupLA on Oct 08, 2013

I do a lot of gardening, our cooking etc. washing my hands constantly takes a toll so when my hands get really rough I rub this into my hands at night and put on wool gloves after a few days of this the hands have healed.

Good quality of castor oil

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jul 23, 2013

I'm please with this product: it has all the properties I was looking in castor oil: nail and hair strenghtening. So nothing to add :)!

très bon produit

Posted by 4935948795695700462 on Aug 27, 2013

l 'odeur est tràs agréable,la texture est épaisse. J'en met sur mes cheveux, mes cils et mains, c'est très nourrissant. Très bon produit

Really cheap and really effective

Posted by MichaelAmbrosia on Feb 15, 2014

I have been using this product for 4 days and I can already see a difference in my skin, my skin feels tighter and healthier, no more blemishes. I mix this product in the morning, one drop castor oil and 4 drops avocado oil, and in the night one drop castor oil and 4 drops jojoba oil, no complaints so far. I have more reviews on my profile in regards to acne/back pain, give it a look if you're in need of another opinion. good luck on your journey.

1st time purchase. Using it for eyebrows, lashes growth and make-up removal

Posted by 4751093166024056696 on Feb 21, 2014

I have bought this bottle because it is well received (from ratings) and was the smaller bottle available. Transferred some into a even smaller dropper bottle and have been using it as an eyebrows and lash growth "serum". Not much changes to the eyelashes yet (been only using for about 1 week), but have to admit that it is easy to apply (i use a cotton bud), no offensive smell (big plus) and does not sting the eyes(bigger plus). Will continue to persist with my eyebrows/ lashes challenge. I have also tried using the castor oil as a make-up removal. Just castor oil alone. Big mistake. Maybe because castor oil is a "heavier" oil, it took me a very long to remove the oil and make-up from my face. Later, I read in some forums that castor oil mixed with jojoba oil might be a better make-up removal oil mixture. May try that method on a later date.